Spoiler: Kevin/Michael/Victor

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
valencia4love

Spoiler: Kevin/Michael/Victor

Postby valencia4love » Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:08 pm

Thanks to Kevin, Victor is about to eat Crow in regards to firing Michael :-) . Apparently, Heather is going to try a pull a fast one by witholding information :0 : Turns out, Victor couldn't have killed Ji Min because Heather has a meeting with a guy named Shawn who says he saw Victor at the resturant where he works at excatly the same time that Ji Min was murder 8) !!

Molli

Re: Spoiler: Kevin/Michael/Victor

Postby Molli » Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:12 pm

Quote valencia4love: Thanks to Kevin, Victor is about to eat Crow in regards to firing Michael :-) . Apparently, Heather is going to try a pull a fast one by witholding information :0 : Turns out, Victor couldn't have killed Ji Min because Heather has a meeting with a guy named Shawn who says he saw Victor at the resturant where he works at excatly the same time that Ji Min was murder 8) !!

Whoa! Interesting. Thanks V!

So Heather is so heck bent on winning that she withholds information, Victor will eat her alive.

pdames4

Postby pdames4 » Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:15 pm

UMMMM! Well we all KNEW He was innocent. He just went around antagonizing people. Maggie and Heather are both stupid. Although, I am liking Heather more and more. I hope she figures it out.

mdtuttle

Postby mdtuttle » Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:59 pm

Quote valencia4love: Thanks to Kevin, Victor is about to eat Crow in regards to firing Michael :-) . Apparently, Heather is going to try a pull a fast one by witholding information :0 : Turns out, Victor couldn't have killed Ji Min because Heather has a meeting with a guy named Shawn who says he saw Victor at the resturant where he works at excatly the same time that Ji Min was murder 8) !!

If Heather does in fact withold information I hope it costs her her job. I have been liking Heather more lately and would like to see her charecter develop. But if she gets exculpatory evidence and knowingly witholds it then she deserves to lose her job. Her duty as assistant DA is not supposed to be just to get a conviction, but to make sure justice gets done. Convicting someone just to make a name for yourself, especially if you have evidence they are innocent of what they have been charged with is not justice, plain and simple.

Skyrider

Postby Skyrider » Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:12 pm

Quote pdames4: UMMMM! Well we all KNEW He was innocent. He just went around antagonizing people. Maggie and Heather are both stupid. Although, I am liking Heather more and more. I hope she figures it out.

Stop it...lol

Return to “The Young and the Restless”