David Spoiler

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Dimples29

Re: David Spoiler

Postby Dimples29 » Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:23 pm

Yeah I say this but she thinks Victor wanted to leave her broke, she doesn't know Victor is the least of her problems. David (Clark) whatever his name is is the one who is going to leave her broke b/c he is going to steal her money or try to at least.

SHAWTY777

Postby SHAWTY777 » Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:47 pm

Quote LuvThatSoap:
Quote PLC02: His name is really Clark??? What's up??

Could David(Clark) be Cane's uncle? I've been suspicious of Cane too. I don't trust him.
ME EITHER,AN THE FACT THAT HE'S FINNNNNE AS ALL GET OUT,MAKES ME WONDER TOO...

terazz

Postby terazz » Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:17 pm

Could David/Clark be related to Matt Clark?

granny45

Postby granny45 » Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:20 pm

Quote Molli:
Quote PLC02: His name is really Clarke??? What's up??

A little off topic but when I seen todays update I had to blink about a half dozen times because it looked like it said: "David is really a chick".

Seriously need to get new glasses here. :-)

FUNNY! That may come out yet too - WHO KNOWS???!?!?!?!? LOL

Blondie-n-Lex

Postby Blondie-n-Lex » Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:41 pm

Quote LuvThatSoap:
Quote PLC02: His name is really Clark??? What's up??

Could David(Clark) be Cane's uncle? I've been suspicious of Cane too. I don't trust him.

Great idea! I don't like Cane either. I think he will turn out to be something else and Lily will get her heart broken again. I feel sorry for Nikki. It seems like she can't win.

oilersfan11

Postby oilersfan11 » Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:49 pm

The only real reason david showed up and the hearing after niki told him not to so he could find out how much money she was going to get. before that he was talking to that mystery man and said I'll have it for you soon I''m about to find out how much she will get then i'll have it for you.

Soulsistah

Postby Soulsistah » Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:05 pm

Nikki should have kicked his butt outta the divorce proceedings! We know why he wanted to be there, but is Nikki dense? Why antagonize Victor more by having Chow there?! 8)

Nikki claims she's tired of being controlled by Victor. Well, at least Victor was up front and to the point in what he wanted. With Chow, she doesn't even see he's pulling her strings even more than Victor ever did! Duh!! ~)

divasoapfan

Postby divasoapfan » Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:09 pm

i posted a spoiler yesterday that Scott (the mystery man) called David by another name which was Clark,saying he could notget used to calling him David...

Return to “The Young and the Restless”