And the Winner IS. . . (spoilers discussed)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
jojo35211

And the Winner IS. . . (spoilers discussed)

Postby jojo35211 » Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:17 pm

Regarding the FFoJ contest. I believe the winner will be someone other than Amber or Lily. Both women will lose the contest to a third party. I know there are spoilers out there saying that Lily will become a model. However, that does not mean she wins the contest. Jill loves how Lily looks;Jill can offer Lily an opportunity to model without her winning the contest. After Amber is found out and loses the contest, she will expose Cane and Lily's relationship causing Lily to also be disqualified. Amber's action will also cause problems between Amber and Daniel. Daniel will
toss Amber to the curb after she hurts Lily, thus causing the sudden change in their relationship. What do you think?

Sunnyflower

Re: And the Winner IS. . . (spoilers discussed)

Postby Sunnyflower » Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:20 pm

Quote jojo35211: Regarding the FFoJ contest. I believe the winner will be someone other than Amber or Lily. Both women will lose the contest to a third party. I know there are spoilers out there saying that Lily will become a model. However, that does not mean she wins the contest. Jill loves how Lily looks;Jill can offer Lily an opportunity to model without her winning the contest. After Amber is found out and loses the contest, she will expose Cane and Lily's relationship causing Lily to also be disqualified. Amber's action will also cause problems between Amber and Daniel. Daniel will
toss Amber to the curb after she hurts Lily, thus causing the sudden change in their relationship. What do you think?

Sounds good to me. Hopefully they will pick a winner from outside of GC and we'll never hear about this s/l again. ;)

jmwhite05

Postby jmwhite05 » Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:38 pm

I think that will be a good outcome. I do think Amber trying to disgusie herself as Marina is totally ridiculous, but it is unfair that Lily is a canidate now that she is involved with Cane.It would be better for a 3rd party to win!! As far as Amber & Daniel go I used to want them to hook up but now days I can't see them as anything more then friends. I can see him getting upset with Amber if she hurts Lily. I would like to see both Amber & Daniel romantically involved with someone in the near future but not eachother anymore!!

Skyrider

Postby Skyrider » Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:54 pm

Quote jojo35211: Regarding the FFoJ contest. I believe the winner will be someone other than Amber or Lily. Both women will lose the contest to a third party. I know there are spoilers out there saying that Lily will become a model. However, that does not mean she wins the contest. Jill loves how Lily looks;Jill can offer Lily an opportunity to model without her winning the contest. After Amber is found out and loses the contest, she will expose Cane and Lily's relationship causing Lily to also be disqualified. Amber's action will also cause problems between Amber and Daniel. Daniel will
lol.. this starting to get crazy a 3rd party winner that nobody has ever seen ....

pdames4

Postby pdames4 » Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:56 pm

Sounds great! Is this your opinion or is this really a spoiler? Just wondering. ;)

jojo35211

Postby jojo35211 » Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:40 pm

Just my speculations. Not a spoiler.

ebola

Postby ebola » Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:58 pm

ebola

Postby ebola » Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:00 pm

How can a third party win when there are 2 semifianalist Amber and Lily?

Skyrider

Postby Skyrider » Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:04 pm

Quote ebola: How can a third party win when there are 2 semifianalist Amber and Lily?

Ok.. Thats what I say...

pdames4

Postby pdames4 » Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:05 pm

Because in jojo35211 she said Amber and Lily would be disqualified.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”