Foolish heart club....

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
cherchezlefemme

Foolish heart club....

Postby cherchezlefemme » Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:50 am

Amber should be president - she continues to reach for the unreachable star.... his name is Cane.

Lily should be captain of the cheer leading squad: Heartbreak dead ahead!

Brad for vice president - Every step you make should be his theme song as he stalks Sharon....

Victor should be....CEO and his theme song should be "Tell her"...but aside his foolish pride and confess his undying love for Nikki.

Nikki...Nikki, Nikki, Nikki... I dunno.. did she slip and bump her head? ~) ~) ~)

How many foolish hearts do you know...I mean on the soap :-)

KeepingItReal

Re: Foolish heart club....

Postby KeepingItReal » Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:53 am

LMAO girl your good! :-) :-)
ITA with your list and you summed it up real nice!! :-) :-)

pdames4

Postby pdames4 » Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:02 pm

Quote cherchezlefemme: Amber should be president - she continues to reach for the unreachable star.... his name is Cane.

Brad for vice president - Every step you make should be his theme song as he stalks Sharon....

Victor should be....CEO and his theme song should be "Tell her"...but aside his foolish pride and confess his undying love for Nikki.

Nikki...Nikki, Nikki, Nikki... I dunno.. did she slip and bump her head? ~) ~) ~)

Great list!
Lily gets on my Nerves most of the time, but I think she's going to surprise you guys, this time around! I can only hope. Got a soft spot foir her becaus eshe's Dru's daughter. I just wish I could see some proof of the genes! :-) :-)

Eppy

Postby Eppy » Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:10 pm

Quote pdames4:
Quote cherchezlefemme: Amber should be president - she continues to reach for the unreachable star.... his name is Cane.

Great list!
Lily gets on my Nerves most of the time, but I think she's going to surprise you guys, this time around! I can only hope. Got a soft spot foir her becaus eshe's Dru's daughter. I just wish I could see some proof of the genes! :-) :-)
I'll add Jill to the list for her temperary loss of sanity when she got so hung up on JiMin and behaved like such a brat following his death.

pdames4

Postby pdames4 » Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:11 pm

Quote Eppy:
Quote pdames4:

Great list!
I'll add Jill to the list for her temperary loss of sanity when she got so hung up on JiMin and behaved like such a brat following his death.

Great Addition! She has been so un-recognizable and un-Jill-like lately.

Eppy

Postby Eppy » Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:16 pm

:-)
Quote pdames4:
Quote Eppy:
Quote pdames4:

Great list!

Great Addition! She has been so un-recognizable and un-Jill-like lately.
:-) :-) ;) ;)

chychy65

Postby chychy65 » Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:01 pm

Neil--for his fiasco with Carmen , though i dont think his heart was what was leading him 3)

pdames4

Postby pdames4 » Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:05 pm

Quote chychy65: Neil--for his fiasco with Carmen , though i dont think his heart was what was leading him 3)

No,and it wasn't the other thing either. He was upset about the Lily paternity. Don't blame him for being somewhat upset, but he handled it very poorly. In reality, Neil should have told Phyllis to get lost a long time ago when she insinuated herself in that debackle. i know plenty of men who would've. For Real

Neil is such a whimp! I like him 50% of the time.

Skyrider

Postby Skyrider » Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:14 pm

Quote pdames4:
Quote chychy65: Neil--for his fiasco with Carmen , though i dont think his heart was what was leading him 3)

No,and it wasn't the other thing either. He was upset about the Lily paternity. Don't blame him for being somewhat upset, but he handled it very poorly. In reality, Neil should have told Phyllis to get lost a long time ago when she insinuated herself in that debackle. i know plenty of men who would've. For Real
I didnt like him at all when he was fooling around with Carmen he treated Dru like Nick did Sharron like he didnt know nobody anymore...
I didnt like him at all when he was fooling around with Carmen he treated Dru like Nick did Sharron like he didnt know nobody anymore...

chychy65

Postby chychy65 » Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:22 pm

Quote Skyrider:
Quote pdames4:

sure did...

Return to “The Young and the Restless”