Who else thinks something's up with Victor's health?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
comanchegirl

Who else thinks something's up with Victor's health?

Postby comanchegirl » Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:32 am

I mean, I know he can be, and has been in the past, pretty nasty; but he usually sticks close to his family. If he does "stray", he comes back to his senses and Nikki. I don't think I've ever seen him so mean and heartless to his own family, so consistently. Could his illness be coming back?.. or does he know or suspect something about David Chow that is causing him to act that way? (maybe in the long run, he's trying to protect Nikki from something?) I just hate to see those two break up, for good. What do you all think??

Uggerly

Re: Who else thinks something's up with Victor's health?

Postby Uggerly » Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:11 am

Quote comanchegirl: I mean, I know he can be, and has been in the past, pretty nasty; but he usually sticks close to his family. If he does "stray", he comes back to his senses and Nikki. I don't think I've ever seen him so mean and heartless to his own family, so consistently. Could his illness be coming back?.. or does he know or suspect something about David Chow that is causing him to act that way? (maybe in the long run, he's trying to protect Nikki from something?) I just hate to see those two break up, for good. What do you all think??

I think that Victor was so overwhelmed with all of the traumas that his family has had lately, that he is going into another spell of the same illness, as before.But, hopefully, it will all come to a head, and he'll end up having things calm down and get solved.

zzyzx

Postby zzyzx » Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:55 am

Yeah, I, too, think he is ill. He can't let Nikki marry David. If she finds out he has been ill, she will want to take care of him.

lynnw

Postby lynnw » Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:38 am

Quote comanchegirl: I mean, I know he can be, and has been in the past, pretty nasty; but he usually sticks close to his family. If he does "stray", he comes back to his senses and Nikki. I don't think I've ever seen him so mean and heartless to his own family, so consistently. Could his illness be coming back?.. or does he know or suspect something about David Chow that is causing him to act that way? (maybe in the long run, he's trying to protect Nikki from something?) I just hate to see those two break up, for good. What do you all think??

I don't believe his epilepsy is comming back since he's not having blackouts, but something is up with him. I don't remember him ever being this hateful with his family, but he's a different person when he's with his grandchildren; especially Victoria's baby. I hope he and Nikki can work this out.

mdtuttle

Postby mdtuttle » Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:58 am

I think it may be a comination of both. I think he may be having a reoccurance of his illness, and I think he suspects (with good reason) David Chow's motives/ Despite his actions of late I believe he still loves Nikki, he just feels hurt and betrayed by her and doesn't know how to react so he is lashing out.

I am hoping something will happen that will bring the two of them back together. They have been through too much to let their marrige end in such a pitiful way.

Soulsistah

Postby Soulsistah » Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:03 am

Quote mdtuttle:

I think it may be a comination of both. I think he may be having a reoccurance of his illness, and I think he suspects (with good reason) David Chow's motives/ Despite his actions of late I believe he still loves Nikki, he just feels hurt and betrayed by her and doesn't know how to react so he is lashing out.

I am hoping something will happen that will bring the two of them back together. They have been through too much to let their marrige end in such a pitiful way.

I so agree. After today's U.S. show (Tuesday) I think it'll be more obvious something is up with Victor's health. Which is a good way to explain Victor's unprecedented hatefulness and spite towards everyone except Reed and Victoria!

I hope Victor and Nikki do get back together...today's (U.S.) show was heartbreaking... %(

Soulsistah

Postby Soulsistah » Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:04 am

Quote mdtuttle:

I so agree. After today's U.S. show (Tuesday) I think it'll be more obvious something is up with Victor's health. Which is a good way to explain Victor's unprecedented hatefulness and spite towards everyone except Reed and Victoria!

I hope Victor and Nikki do get back together...today's (U.S.) show was heartbreaking... %(

pdames4

Postby pdames4 » Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:08 am

I was wondering if they (writers) were taking the character in another direction. After all, he was much like this when he first emerged on the soap.

cherchezlefemme

Postby cherchezlefemme » Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:09 am

yeah... and that's because Reed can't talk and Victoria is unconscious :-) :-) :-) :-) If either could speak he'd be mad at them too!

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:13 am

It' really is sad the way things are going.

Dang, must of hurt Miquel packing up all those pictures. Okay sorry, got to LOL. :-) :-)

Okay, I too hope they get back together.

Nikki how could you not see that you did flaunt your lover in front of him.....how would you feel if he flaunted Ashley in front of you.....oops been there done that.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”