Jack and Sharons Love Scene Pictures

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Justanotherfan

Re: Jack and Sharons Love Scene Pictures

Postby Justanotherfan » Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:17 pm

Yea True Her and jack =Good Scenes In the sack haha

SoapySportFan

Postby SoapySportFan » Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:54 pm

Note to SC: if those love scenes with Jacko are banned by your contract I'd be happy to step in as your body double!! ;)

sharonscool

Postby sharonscool » Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:17 am

Quote SoapySportFan: Note to SC: if those love scenes with Jacko are banned by your contract I'd be happy to step in as your body double!! ;)

LOL Soapy :-) :)
Imagine, she not only gets to kiss all these hot guys (so lucky). BUT she gets PAID to kiss all these hot guys.
Hey, we would do it for FREE for her **hands up**

SoapySportFan

Postby SoapySportFan » Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:21 am

**sittin' on my hands ;) **

Justanotherfan

Postby Justanotherfan » Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:25 am

Quote sharonscool:
Quote SoapySportFan: Note to SC: if those love scenes with Jacko are banned by your contract I'd be happy to step in as your body double!! ;)

Imagine, she not only gets to kiss all these hot guys (so lucky). BUT she gets PAID to kiss all these hot guys.

Yea Id love to Kiss jack and do love scenes with him..... Hey Sharonscool where did u get that picture of michael and lauren if i dont want it but if theres more of different actors/actresses Could i have the link please? :D

sharonscool

Postby sharonscool » Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:56 am

Quote Justanotherfan:
Quote sharonscool:

Yea Id love to Kiss jack and do love scenes with him..... Hey Sharonscool where did u get that picture of michael and lauren if i dont want it but if theres more of different actors/actresses Could i have the link please? :D

Hey justanotherfan,
I got some great photos from this website of all the cast. The photos are awesome cause they are all laughing and having fun in the photos. I know I bookmarked a great one of Cane & Amber and also Sharon & Nick but there were heaps more too. I'll go check my favourite links page and I'll see if I can find it for ya, and get back to you with the link lata... :)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”