Jack and Sharons Love Scene Pictures

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Justanotherfan

Jack and Sharons Love Scene Pictures

Postby Justanotherfan » Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:16 pm

Hey Does Anyone no where i can find Pictures from Jack and Sharon's Love Scene from Friday/Today

Justanotherfan

Re: Jack and Sharons Love Scene Pictures

Postby Justanotherfan » Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:45 pm

i no of one place but there not there yet theres only one picture and its of Jack Getting Spoked from his dad while just waking up next to sharon

Candace

Postby Candace » Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:34 pm

The picture of the day on the main Y&R page is Jack in bed, and there is one other picture of them in the daily update!

emmyg1975

Postby emmyg1975 » Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:13 pm

having to watch it the first time was bad enough..guess the rumor that SC refuses to do love scenes is true....

Evsmom

Postby Evsmom » Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:33 pm

Quote emmyg1975: having to watch it the first time was bad enough..guess the rumor that SC refuses to do love scenes is true....

Didn't look like she refused to do love scenes to me. Last week we saw the scenes with Brad from Jack's imagination and this week she's with Jack.

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:36 pm

Quote Evsmom:
Quote emmyg1975: having to watch it the first time was bad enough..guess the rumor that SC refuses to do love scenes is true....

Didn't look like she refused to do love scenes to me. Last week we saw the scenes with Brad from Jack's imagination and this week she's with Jack.

?)

What? She looked pretty darn good at it to me!

SC did an amazing job. I loved watching her! She really is a fantastic actress.

sharonscool

Postby sharonscool » Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:50 pm

Where did you see that rumour/article emmyg? can we have the link so we can check it out? Thankyou

Evsmom

Postby Evsmom » Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:35 pm

Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote Evsmom:

?)

What? She looked pretty darn good at it to me!

SC did an amazing job. I loved watching her! She really is a fantastic actress.

I thought the scenes were fine too! I don't know why anyone would say she "refuses" to do them. ?)

tinny

Postby tinny » Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:42 pm

If it is a rumor that SC doesn't like doing sex scenes than I find it hard to believe. Considering most of the sex scenes with Jack she intiates. Like last week when they started kissing in the living room it was Sharon that kissed first and then led him upstairs. In the Bahamas wasn't it Sharon that said to Jack maybe we can snuggle up and take a nap(hinting to sex). So I find it hard to believe that Sc doesn't like those kind of scenes. She was wonderful today.

sharonscool

Postby sharonscool » Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:13 pm

I'd like to know where this rumour came from. Some actors have clauses on their contracts where they do refuse to do love scenes and so they use a body double. But Sharon has been doing love scenes right from when she started on the show. She's done tons of really sexy love scenes with Nick. These scenes with Jack are really hot too. She is doing a fantastic job. I can't see her refusing any of the sexy guys she has been paired up with ;)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”