spoiler for the week

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
oilersfan11

Re: spoiler for the week

Postby oilersfan11 » Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:46 pm

Billy is john and jill's son.he left some time ago

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:51 pm

Quote oilersfan11: Billy is john and jill's son.he left some time ago

LOL - OK, thanks. Wow. You would think he would want to come back to GC and meet his brother Cane, wouldn't you? :-) ;)

Molli

Postby Molli » Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:55 pm

Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote oilersfan11: Billy is john and jill's son.he left some time ago

LOL - OK, thanks. Wow. You would think he would want to come back to GC and meet his brother Cane, wouldn't you? :-) ;)

That's a good question! With everything going on in Billy's family, (ie Gloria's battle with the will, Jack losing his senate seat, Jack getting remarried, Cane coming to town, ect) you would think they would at least bring him back for a few episodes. I think that would be a great s/l Cane trying to be "big brother" to Billy and Billy resenting him.

divasoapfan

Postby divasoapfan » Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:19 pm

yes this is why i said before bring back billy i also said :] bring back mac especially with katherine being so sick and billy should meet his half brother cane.... a lot of people on this board did not agree with me,they said that billy & mac's storyline is over...i think the both of them still have a lot to add to the show......

My princess

Postby My princess » Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:05 pm

I read where there to be a big snow storm in February & unlike people will spend the night together.Didn't they just go through with a snow storm? Has anyone read this?

divasoapfan

Postby divasoapfan » Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:12 pm

Looks like my spoilers are coming true afterall, i know there was some doubters who doubted these.... ;)

Soulsistah

Postby Soulsistah » Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:15 pm

?)

ojudy59

Postby ojudy59 » Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:17 pm

Quote madisonrose83005: 3) I'm so sick of the powers that be eliminating everthing that is Abbott. You got rid of Ashley, John, and now you are taking away The Abbott home and giving it to GLORIA!! %( I don't care if she is John's ex wife. Y&R is becoming all about the Fishers (meaning Gloria&Kevin). The wonderful Abbott family was a staple of Y&R. It just goes to show you how much this show is changing.

Doesnt it remind all you veteran watches of the Brooks, you dont see any of them around anymore. Not one Brooks on the shows. At least they still have Jill as an original Foster and Kay as a Chancellor, but no Brooks, they did away with them, Dont take our Abbotts too!!

Molly113

Postby Molly113 » Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:58 pm

Quote mulan2: I like John coming around and giving Jack asvice. It is good to see him trying to help his son. As for Gloria getting the house.. Well, nothing last forever....
I had only hoped they would all live there together so I could see the fur fly. Go Glora & John A. Who knows maybe they will bump into each other in the house. ;)

I enjoyed having John around to act as a conscience for Jacko. What I can't figure out is why John doesn't know about Gloria and ALL of her misdeeds?! >(

Return to “The Young and the Restless”