spoiler! abbott mansion!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Eppy

Re: spoiler! abbott mansion!

Postby Eppy » Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:52 pm

Gloria has to be so twisted in her mind to want to mess with the Abbott kid's lifelong family home. Does she REALLY want to live there with the whole bunch and then expect to be treated with 'respect'? Is she that nuts and vengeful??? Everybody says, "well John loved her, so she should have what John wanted her to have"...well, John loved his kids too and they should have what he wanted THEM to have as well. If she loved John as much as she lets on, then she should ALSO respect HIS wishes - the smarmy little...

angie850

Postby angie850 » Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:17 pm

Quote Bellydancing_Fool:
Quote tinny: I read on another site(am not sure which one)but it said that Jack and Gloria have it out over the Abbott mansion and Sharon has to pick a side. Oh no I wonder who she will side with. I hope Jack. Then I read too that John's will said that Gloria is entitled to half the money and the mansion is left among the four abbott kids. Gloria has no say on the mansion according to this. She is only entitled to the money.

that's what I thought, that she was only entitled to half his estate, BUT the mansion was off limits, as it was the Abbott children's family home? I am not sure why the mansion issue keeps coming up in this SL? Does anyone actually remember what the original will said? WAS Gloria actually excluded from receiving half the Abbott mansion? ?) 8)

I remember the Will stating that Gloria got half of John's money and his kids got the other half, PLUS the mansion. That barracuda Gloria is going WAAY too far this time. She is not at all entitled to the mansion. Maybe since John hangs around the Abbott mansion so much these days, and is SO into preaching moral values, he will start visiting Gloria and will tell her that she got what she wanted; she brought down Jack. Now she should leave the house to his kids and take her money and run.

Hot for Nick

Postby Hot for Nick » Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:10 pm

Quote Sunnyflower: Amber looks like she is 20 something to me. ~)

Amber came from Bold and the Beautiful where she was the much older babysitter of Ric who is now 29...You do the math.

hoosiergirl

Postby hoosiergirl » Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:05 am

Quote angie850:
Quote Bellydancing_Fool:
Quote tinny: I read on another site(am not sure which one)but it said that Jack and Gloria have it out over the Abbott mansion and Sharon has to pick a side. Oh no I wonder who she will side with. I hope Jack. Then I read too that John's will said that Gloria is entitled to half the money and the mansion is left among the four abbott kids. Gloria has no say on the mansion according to this. She is only entitled to the money.

that's what I thought, that she was only entitled to half his estate, BUT the mansion was off limits, as it was the Abbott children's family home? I am not sure why the mansion issue keeps coming up in this SL? Does anyone actually remember what the original will said? WAS Gloria actually excluded from receiving half the Abbott mansion? ?) 8)

I remember the Will stating that Gloria got half of John's money and his kids got the other half, PLUS the mansion. That barracuda Gloria is going WAAY too far this time. She is not at all entitled to the mansion. Maybe since John hangs around the Abbott mansion so much these days, and is SO into preaching moral values, he will start visiting Gloria and will tell her that she got what she wanted; she brought down Jack. Now she should leave the house to his kids and take her money and run.

ITA
Glo Shunk does not have any right to the mansion. The writers have a case of CRS. How will this be explained? A loophole in the will that was not noticed until now? Don't they have group sessions where they bounce ideas off each other before writing the script? Do they not know or not care what happened in the past?
What will happen next?
Will Cassie show up on Jack and Sharon's door from Doris's where she has been all this time?
Will Hope show up from Kansas and not be blind?

Evsmom

Postby Evsmom » Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:06 am

I was thinking...Maybe Jack has to let Gloria have the mansion since his Dad's estate isn't worth what it was when the will was executed. ?) Just a thought.

granny45

Postby granny45 » Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:13 am

Quote Evsmom: I was thinking...Maybe Jack has to let Gloria have the mansion since his Dad's estate isn't worth what it was when the will was executed. ?) Just a thought.

That sounds very possible to me.

pdames4

Postby pdames4 » Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:27 am

Quote Evsmom: I was thinking...Maybe Jack has to let Gloria have the mansion since his Dad's estate isn't worth what it was when the will was executed. ?) Just a thought.

What does that mean? I missed all that. Did John's estate depreciate?

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:45 am

Horia has no rights to the Abbott mansion.

She is one tacky, pathetic excuse of a woman to want to go shack up in a home that ther dead husbands kids were raised in!

She has no values but what between her legs. Even her kids know that! Michael said it yesterday, not so many words but, he summed her up right. LOW she stoops real LOW.

Evsmom

Postby Evsmom » Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:48 am

Quote pdames4:

I'm just guessing. Maybe with all the scandal Jack has had the estate isn't worth what it used to be. ?)

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:48 am

Quote pdames4:

Jack may not have the cash flow to cover Gloria's half of the estate?? Maybe he liquidated some of John's assets awhile back and has already spent a significant portion of the money?

I don't know.

I'm think Evsmom is right. It has to be along these lines because the will specifically left the house to the kids.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”