spoiler! abbott mansion!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
jojo35211

Re: spoiler! abbott mansion!

Postby jojo35211 » Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:02 pm

Let’s just make it a big old house of fun. After Gloria, Kevin, and Jana move in Mamie, Jack (the boy she raised) pleads with her to come back to GC and move in the Mansion. Jack wants Mamie to be his eyes and hears regarding Gloria. Dru is then found alive, she can’t move in with Neil because Karen is living there. Jack invites Dru to live in the mansion so she can be with her Aunt Mamie. Then the plot thickens. Jack launches another attempt to rescue Jabot from Victor and put the company back in Abott hands.

If this were to occur, the show could do a week worth of shows just focusing in on the Abott household. Think about it, Jack v. Gloria; Gloria v. Mamie and Dru; Gloria tearing into Sharon; Sharon crying to Jack; Sharon and Dru plotting against Gloria; dead but not dead John having conversations with Mamie and then if that weren’t enough there’s Kevin and crazy Jana. Now that’s enough to give Noah real ISSUES.

bjdmontana

Postby bjdmontana » Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:41 pm

How soon till we find out Gloria is Jack's father? That is what happened when Jill and Kay had to share their mansion. GG!

Soulsistah

Postby Soulsistah » Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:09 pm

Lol! Don't give these writers any ideas! I'm still trying to digest Kay and Jill as mother and daughter! 8) :0 Ever since these two power-house characters have little to no decent storyline of their own and they are always glued at the hip in every scene! Dumb.

redd foxx

Postby redd foxx » Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:20 pm

I wonder if I could live in the Abbott mansion? It's just a thought. It would be better than a junk yard in watts. :-)

Soulsistah

Postby Soulsistah » Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:22 pm

I'm sure they have room. :-)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”