spoiler heather & victor

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!

Re: spoiler heather & victor

Postby oilersfan11 » Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:46 am

brad and heather would make a greak pair even if he is a little too old for her

Postby Uggerly » Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:06 am

Quote pussykat: I hope somebody takes her down...she is extremely rude, offensive and down right nasty. She does not show me a cotton picking thing. I don't like her one bit! >) >) >)

I don't like her either!!!!She is a bitter young woman. How sad that she can't find a little forgiveness in her heart, for her Dad, or anyone else. It appears he has been taking the blame for her Mom, not allowing him to tell her sooner, about her being his Daughter.AND how can she be a good prosecutor is she's so angry and ready to point the finger!!!

Postby TondraDubroy » Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:12 am

Quote cherchezlefemme:
Quote divasoapfan: I :] don't think Victor committed this crime,I think Heather is pointing her finger in the wrong direction......

Hey almighty Victor The Great Take Her Down...............

You know you are right... Heather's aim has been off the entire time she's been Asst. DA. Everyone she has tried to send to jail has been innocent... or slightly innocent :-) :-) :-) just to clairfy... Amber, Kevin, and Daniel did not steal the money or kill plum...some body else did and Heather tried to make them take the fall for everything! I hope Victor takes her down so far that the curb will look like a high-rise to her!

Postby suegerry » Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:02 pm

This girl is smart and is doing her job......Victor may not be the guilty one.....but what other evidences does she have.....it's not only her who fails.....Victor has of late failed in every aspect.........his family, his integrity and respect....... :)

As for the trio......well they never came out with the Plum's murderer story.....not the girl's fault..... :) and I don't think they were accused of it.......let's see what happens with this s/l......will we be seing Carson back soon......never saw someone disapear so fast.....just another s/l hitting the dust..... :)

Postby Skyrider » Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:53 pm

In my own opinoin...Heather ,Maggie, Paul,JT are all a joke . Just like stated before they go from 1 person to the next just accusing people of crimes ..Please bring on some new detectives Y&R Please....

Postby divasoapfan » Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:56 pm

if victor finds out heather is withholding info he will cause her to get FIRED he is used to saying those words ~) ~)

Postby Sunnyflower » Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:13 pm

Quote divasoapfan: if victor finds out heather is withholding info he will cause her to get FIRED he is used to saying those words ~) ~)

Yeah, and he should. What was she thinking by "blowing off" that witness???

Return to “The Young and the Restless”