Mariah in a wedding dress Spoiler

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
roseofsharon1942

Mariah in a wedding dress Spoiler

Postby roseofsharon1942 » Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:37 pm

I was looking on Twitter today and saw a picture of Mariah looking in distress with a wedding dress on. Her and Ian left GC together and Nick and Sharon has the police looking for Mariah. Do you think Ian tries to marry Mariah to keep her safe or something like that. He says he has been in her life since she was a baby and just knew that they would be a good team. I think Ian really cares about Mariah but right now he is looking for a big payday. I know he has told Mariah that Sharon loves her and it is about time Mariah new the truth. Does any one have a clue of what is going to happen?

Blue 501

Re: Mariah in a wedding dress Spoiler

Postby Blue 501 » Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:45 pm

I thought she left GC with Kevin?

smallworld

Postby smallworld » Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:05 pm

The only one Ian cares about is himself. He is a scoundrel, and will marry the girl to protect himself from prosecution, and to extort money from the Newman's. Remember he is a master manipulator, and will say anything to get his way. I would go as far as to say, he may be holding her hostage, and forcing her into marriage.

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:21 pm

Is it time to kill Ian off, yet? I think it's coming. That's what I'm waiting for, a good whodunit.

smallworld

Postby smallworld » Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:57 pm

Quote villyforever55: Is it time to kill Ian off, yet? I think it's coming. That's what I'm waiting for, a good whodunit.

I totally agree. The sooner the better. Perhaps Ronan can return to lead the investigation.

roseofsharon1942

Postby roseofsharon1942 » Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:04 pm

Quote smallworld: The only one Ian cares about is himself. He is a scoundrel, and will marry the girl to protect himself from prosecution, and to extort money from the Newman's. Remember he is a master manipulator, and will say anything to get his way. I would go as far as to say, he may be holding her hostage, and forcing her into marriage.

You make a lot of sense. At first they made it look like she and Kevin were going to run off together but that didn't happen. I wonder if Kevin is going to play some part in her return. At work he was told to help find Ian and Mariah. At first I didn't like this story but it is holding my interest now.

smallworld

Postby smallworld » Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:23 pm

Quote roseofsharon1942:
Quote smallworld: The only one Ian cares about is himself. He is a scoundrel, and will marry the girl to protect himself from prosecution, and to extort money from the Newman's. Remember he is a master manipulator, and will say anything to get his way. I would go as far as to say, he may be holding her hostage, and forcing her into marriage.

You make a lot of sense. At first they made it look like she and Kevin were going to run off together but that didn't happen. I wonder if Kevin is going to play some part in her return. At work he was told to help find Ian and Mariah. At first I didn't like this story but it is holding my interest now.

You maybe on to something. I wonder if he finds her standing over Ian's lifeless body, and then runs off with her, in the attempt to protect her.

Jainay

Postby Jainay » Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:56 pm

I agree it is time to kill Ian off. He has served his purpose . Bye Bye

Return to “The Young and the Restless”