Ben and Abbby: Babby or Stabby?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Galazz

Ben and Abbby: Babby or Stabby?

Postby Galazz » Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:15 am

I really don't want to see Ben with this obnoxious girl! But I am sick of him pining for Victoria. So let the games begin! I wonder how Victoria would feel seeing Ben dating her sister?

Galazz

Re: Ben and Abbby: Babby or Stabby?

Postby Galazz » Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:39 pm

I am stoked about this. I want Ben to knock Abby down a few pegs.

twocentsworth

Postby twocentsworth » Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:06 pm

Ben + Abby = Babby

Ben + Ashley = Bashley

Stitch + Abby = Stabby

Stitch + Ashley = Stashley

On a recent show didn't Abby talk to Ben about Ashley and actually use the term: "Stashley" referring to him with her sister Ashley if they were an item...maybe foreshadowing??? :))

Galazz

Postby Galazz » Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:08 pm

Quote twocentsworth: Ben + Abby = Babby

Ben + Ashley = Bashley

Stitch + Abby = Stabby

Stitch + Ashley = Stashley

On a recent show didn't Abby talk to Ben about Ashley and actually use the term: "Stashley" referring to him with her sister Ashley if they were an item...maybe foreshadowing??? :))

Oh that's right. Stashely! I like that.

Feliciena

Postby Feliciena » Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:41 pm

I think Abby would be good with Ben & I would probably start liking him again, away from Victoria. Victoria seems to still be in love with Billy. She better not wait too long as he is falling for Chelsea.

Galazz

Postby Galazz » Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:25 pm

I don't get Billy's hold on Victoria.

Galazz

Postby Galazz » Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:47 pm

Yes we will get Stabby!

movinon

Postby movinon » Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:55 pm

Quote Galazz: I really don't want to see Ben with this obnoxious girl! But I am sick of him pining for Victoria. So let the games begin! I wonder how Victoria would feel seeing Ben dating her sister?

I agree with you. I'm not a raving Stitch fan, but anybody deserves better than the Abby they are writing right now. Even Marcy Rylan could not make this character likable.

HOT PINK

Postby HOT PINK » Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:04 pm

Sorry - None of the above names for me. i don't like Ben and Abby as a couple, nor do I combine couple's names. I really like Ben and Victoria together and am hoping the baby she is carrying is his. Quite frankly, I don't like the way they have changed Abby. In my opinion, she is not Ben's type at all.

soaplover69

Postby soaplover69 » Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:19 pm

Yuck! Abby is a nasty stuck up bobble-headed shrew. She ruined Tyler and sucked all the life out of him.

Stitch is too good for that selfish brat! Put Abby with Kevin Fisher! Those two deserve each other.

Stitch and Victoria are great together. He should be the father of her baby. Victoria needs to wake up and start appreciating Stitch. He's the hottest guy on the show and an upgrade after that loser Billy.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”