Billy has it.....

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
mayre

Billy has it.....

Postby mayre » Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:00 pm

That, " I cannot let her go look" in his eyes when he looks at Chelsea---

mayre

Re: Billy has it.....

Postby mayre » Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:58 pm

For Galazz--the way he looked at her yesterday- no mistaking how he feels about Chelsea!

janetb

Postby janetb » Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:06 pm

Quote mayre: That, " I cannot let her go look" in his eyes when he looks at Chelsea---

Well he better make up his mind then. He can't be with Chelsea while telling her he still loves and wants Victoria. He told Chelsea that he couldn't raise Ben's child so if it comes to that he might just go along with the divorce. Why he still wants to be with Daddy's Little Princess is beyond me.

mayre

Postby mayre » Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:23 pm

Quote janetb:
Quote mayre: That, " I cannot let her go look" in his eyes when he looks at Chelsea---

Well he better make up his mind then. He can't be with Chelsea while telling her he still loves and wants Victoria. He told Chelsea that he couldn't raise Ben's child so if it comes to that he might just go along with the divorce. Why he still wants to be with Daddy's Little Princess is beyond me.

He will. Chelsea is no dummy- it is going to take her going away for a while for Billy to realize that it is she who he is in love with now- Victoria is a habit he has not admitted to just yet- he is love with the idea of still being in love with Victoria-but his heart has Chelsea written in bold all over it...at least that is what I read in his gaze --yesterday-

Galazz

Postby Galazz » Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:55 pm

Quote mayre: For Galazz--the way he looked at her yesterday- no mistaking how he feels about Chelsea!

YES! I am not sure why he is still hanging onto to Vicky so hard.

Galazz

Postby Galazz » Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:56 pm

Quote mayre:
Quote janetb:

He will. Chelsea is no dummy- it is going to take her going away for a while for Billy to realize that it is she who he is in love with now- Victoria is a habit he has not admitted to just yet- he is love with the idea of still being in love with Victoria-but his heart has Chelsea written in bold all over it...at least that is what I read in his gaze --yesterday-

Great post, ITA.

mayre

Postby mayre » Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:43 pm

Quote Galazz:
Quote mayre: For Galazz--the way he looked at her yesterday- no mistaking how he feels about Chelsea!

YES! I am not sure why he is still hanging onto to Vicky so hard.

In love with the idea that they were once so in love-- that ship has sailed and he will figure it out after Chelsea is gone for awhile....

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:00 pm

Quote janetb:

Billy and Victoria were great together, a true romantic love story. But why Billy would want to be with his rapist who also accused him of rape is beyond me. Billy and Chelsea together makes me gag! :D Yuck!

mayre

Postby mayre » Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:21 pm

Quote villyforever55:
Quote janetb:

Billy and Victoria were great together, a true romantic love story. But why Billy would want to be with his rapist who also accused him of rape is beyond me. Billy and Chelsea together makes me gag! :D Yuck!

They were great together-- but that is history- too much water under the bridge this past year, too much disappointment and hurt- it stands to reason at least in my mind that ben is going to be the father of the baby- Billy and Victoria couldn't pull it off-- but Victoria and Ben did - Billy has said he will cannot raise Ben's child-- too neat and tidy if it turns out to be Billy's-- one thing about the soap-who did the most damage to whom in the character department is up for grabs.. they are all guilty at one time or another-- Billy knows what he has done and he is much less judgmental and more forgiving perhaps?

deceived

Postby deceived » Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:39 pm

Quote villyforever55:
Quote janetb:

Villy will reunite. Chelsea is a con artist who is also a golddigger. Billy knows this...he is/was using her for sex. I believe she is going to come up with this, 'I'm pregnant' with Billy, and then along will come Chloe...
Villy has hills to climb...

Return to “The Young and the Restless”