I'm NOT Blind!!!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
twocentsworth

Re: I'm NOT Blind!!!

Postby twocentsworth » Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:08 am

Quote Merigold:
Quote Daisycat: Yep driving me crazy. He's been looking at people for 50 years and now he can't make eye contact even by accident? really? I prefer to watch after it is over so I can FF all things Neil.

I agree. Neil's scenes are just like childbirth....uncomfortable to watch, really painful and you're just glad when it's over! 8)

Your post made me literally Laugh Out Loud! Thx :))

deceived

Postby deceived » Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:27 am

Quote twocentsworth:
Quote Merigold:
Quote Daisycat: Yep driving me crazy. He's been looking at people for 50 years and now he can't make eye contact even by accident? really? I prefer to watch after it is over so I can FF all things Neil.

I agree. Neil's scenes are just like childbirth....uncomfortable to watch, really painful and you're just glad when it's over! 8)

Best post of the week... LOL... :-) Excellent insight to an S/L! Where's the joy afterward???

Merigold

Postby Merigold » Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:14 am

Quote twocentsworth:
Quote Merigold:

Great. It's nice to laugh and not take a Soap too seriously! :)

twocentsworth

Postby twocentsworth » Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:36 pm

Quote Merigold:
Quote twocentsworth:
Quote Merigold:

Yes it is and you know, this week coming up in particular, I will be looking forward so much to this soap, it's gonna be a great week and more to come...even though Neil may or or may not be blind, and couples may break up, and some storylines run slow, I still am a huge fan of this show and can't wait for more...thx for your good thoughts... :))

Merigold

Postby Merigold » Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:20 pm

Quote twocentsworth:
Quote Merigold:
Quote twocentsworth:
Quote Merigold:

Yes it is and you know, this week coming up in particular, I will be looking forward so much to this soap, it's gonna be a great week and more to come...even though Neil may or or may not be blind, and couples may break up, and some storylines run slow, I still am a huge fan of this show and can't wait for more...thx for your good thoughts... :))

I find that it is just best to enjoy whatever you can about the show and have a good time laughing about the rest.....tell yourself "only in soapland". Cheers! :)

twocentsworth

Postby twocentsworth » Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:43 pm

Quote Merigold:
Quote twocentsworth:
Quote Merigold:
Quote twocentsworth:
Quote Merigold:

I find that it is just best to enjoy whatever you can about the show and have a good time laughing about the rest.....tell yourself "only in soapland". Cheers! :)

Yes only in soapland indeed, exactly...Cheers backattcha! G'Day :)

Barbnor

Postby Barbnor » Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:49 am

I would like to see all you complainers try and act like a blind person. Neil was on the Talk and said that it was the hardest thing he has ever done. Trying not to look at a person that is in the room or looking at objects that you have to avoid. Personally I think he is doing a great job. You know the old saying "Walk in his shoes".

Carmel Candy

Postby Carmel Candy » Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:20 am

Quote Barbnor: I would like to see all you complainers try and act like a blind person. Neil was on the Talk and said that it was the hardest thing he has ever done. Trying not to look at a person that is in the room or looking at objects that you have to avoid. Personally I think he is doing a great job. You know the old saying "Walk in his shoes".

We have the right to complain and we don't need to act blind! We are not actors that are being paid to do that. KSJ is a paid actor. His scenes are a joke lately!

twocentsworth

Postby twocentsworth » Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:13 pm

I am hoping beyond all hope that any day now Neil will indeed be able to see!!! I'm hoping his sight returns when Hilary gets back from NYC...and if he could pretend, just for a little while, and actually see her facial expressions, or eye rolling or see Devon holding her hand OR anything, that would indeed be PRICELESS!!! ;)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”