I'm NOT Blind!!!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
twocentsworth

I'm NOT Blind!!!

Postby twocentsworth » Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:57 pm

Neil, WHAT are you thinking?
Neil, what ARE you thinking?
Neil, what are YOU thinking?
Neil, what are you THINKING?

You cannot see! Therefore, you are blind either permanently or temporarily...you are so deep in denial that you probably see a pyramid... 3)

TiaB

Re: I'm NOT Blind!!!

Postby TiaB » Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:20 pm

Quote twocentsworth: Neil, WHAT are you thinking?
Neil, what ARE you thinking?
Neil, what are YOU thinking?
Neil, what are you THINKING?

You cannot see! Therefore, you are blind either permanently or temporarily...you are so deep in denial that you probably see a pyramid... 3)

And it affected his neck too - did you notice? LOL. Kind of overacted if you ask me.

bakerybettie

Postby bakerybettie » Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:23 pm

Why do actors play "blind" by not blinking? Stupid...blind people blink. And Neil is so newly blind that he'd naturally turn his head towards sounds as if he were still sighted. Tune up your acting skills, folks!!

TiaB

Postby TiaB » Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:39 pm

Quote bakerybettie: Why do actors play "blind" by not blinking? Stupid...blind people blink. And Neil is so newly blind that he'd naturally turn his head towards sounds as if he were still sighted. Tune up your acting skills, folks!!

EXACTLY!!!! ~)

twocentsworth

Postby twocentsworth » Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:51 pm

Quote TiaB:
Quote bakerybettie: Why do actors play "blind" by not blinking? Stupid...blind people blink. And Neil is so newly blind that he'd naturally turn his head towards sounds as if he were still sighted. Tune up your acting skills, folks!!

EXACTLY!!!! ~)

I know!...sure, he tells the social worker that he knew it was a man entering his hosp. room due to the sound of his shoes and if it were Lily or Hilary, he'd smell their perfume...wonder how long it will be to have Neil smell Hilary's perfume on Devon's shoulder??? Geez, Neil COULDN'T see what was in front of him with his eyes OPEN, now that he's blind, he'll probably figure it all out 8)

ajsp35801

Postby ajsp35801 » Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:54 pm

Quote twocentsworth:
Quote TiaB:

EXACTLY!!!! ~)

I know!...sure, he tells the social worker that he knew it was a man entering his hosp. room due to the sound of his shoes and if it were Lily or Hilary, he'd smell their perfume...wonder how long it will be to have Neil smell Hilary's perfume on Devon's shoulder??? Geez, Neil COULDN'T see what was in front of him with his eyes OPEN, now that he's blind, he'll probably figure it all out 8)

More likely smell Devon's aftershave on Hilary's neck when he tries to kiss her and she pulls away.

pondie

Postby pondie » Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:03 pm

I know it's a soap and all but Neil's 'blind' acting is heinous.

sudbubble

Postby sudbubble » Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:10 pm

Quote twocentsworth:
Quote TiaB:

EXACTLY!!!! ~)

omg i know...you're so right!

ajsp35801

Postby ajsp35801 » Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:13 pm

Quote pondie: I know it's a soap and all but Neil's 'blind' acting is heinous.

It's the unblinking staring off into space. Doesn't work.

sudbubble

Postby sudbubble » Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:15 pm

Quote twocentsworth:
Quote TiaB:

EXACTLY!!!! ~)

omg i know...you're so right!!!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”