Chelsea today's show

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
IndyFan

Re: Chelsea today's show

Postby IndyFan » Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:58 am

Chelsea hasn't been dishing it out like she should. Victoria was so biting with her and let me just say that I don't buy hormones having anything to do with it. Your personality doesn't just change because you're having a baby!! Oh yes - right - Victoria is extremely stressed because she slept with 2 different men and doesn't know who the daddy is. Chelsea needs to stand up for herself more. She seems to have lost some of her chutzpah when Adam died. I hope his return is the igniting of Chadam again.

mayre

Postby mayre » Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:26 am

Quote IndyFan: Chelsea hasn't been dishing it out like she should. Victoria was so biting with her and let me just say that I don't buy hormones having anything to do with it. Your personality doesn't just change because you're having a baby!! Oh yes - right - Victoria is extremely stressed because she slept with 2 different men and doesn't know who the daddy is. Chelsea needs to stand up for herself more. She seems to have lost some of her chutzpah when Adam died. I hope his return is the igniting of Chadam again.

TWO THUMBS UP

And what is it with Victoria when she gets pregnant with a
Supposedly much wanted baby baby that she feels the need to go
Back,to,work at Newman?

Feliciena

Postby Feliciena » Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:42 am

Chelsea is stunning & just love her on the show. When she was on AMC, although I stopped watching it in the last couple of yrs. that it was on, I was rather indifferent to her character. Now I just love her & anxious to see her with the new Adam.
Victoria has shown nastiness towards Chelsea even though she let Victoria adopt him. She should be a little grateful because she needs to realize, not only has Chelsea changed but Victor was behind it all.

Galazz

Postby Galazz » Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:06 am

Chelsea is stunning and a very good actress. She will be a lead for a long time because she is still pretty young.

Klip

Postby Klip » Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:51 am

Quote cavi:
Quote jb4me: Wow. Chelsea looked so gorgeous today. Hair and wardrobe got it right for a change. Victoria's hair was pretty bad, though.

If the show were in black and white, Vicky would have looked like Lily from the Munsters. Awful hair on her!

Agree! Awful hair!

Galazz

Postby Galazz » Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:44 am

Vicky is very pretty but I don't like those highlights in her hair. I think she has beautiful hair, so she doesn't need those blond highlights.

TwoOfEach

Postby TwoOfEach » Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:15 pm

AH looks better with her hair dark. The ombre look does nothing for her and its clear whoever highlighted her hair damaged it.

janetb

Postby janetb » Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:36 pm

Quote reng:
Quote cyndiob: Is Chelsea leaving Y&R - it says that Chelsea bids farewell to Genoa City does anyone know? ;(

She'll be back. Her trip was part if the plot so she could go on her honeymoon in real life.

Hopefully that means we get a break from Adam and his flunkie too. Otherwise he'd have to follow her and put the spy cam in so he could watch her and the son he claimed to love so much.

Galazz

Postby Galazz » Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:55 pm

Chelsea looks more radiant and more beautiful every day.

jb4me

Postby jb4me » Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:46 pm

Quote Galazz: Chelsea looks more radiant and more beautiful every day.

I agree! I only hope she will go away and get over whatever feelings she has for Billy. She can do so much better. She's adorable.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”