The disappearing act of Kyle and, Fenmore

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
deceived

Re: The disappearing act of Kyle and, Fenmore

Postby deceived » Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:40 am

Quote Trish12:
Quote Galazz:
Quote Trish12:
Quote Galazz:
Quote Trish12:
Quote Galazz: [quote]Quote Trish12: I think once they tried too hook up Kyle with Summer that didn't play well with fans either. A lot of people were also disgusted with Fen for what he did to Jamie and the actor got bashed hard. I will never understand why Summer didn't get half the treatment the girl is full on annoying.

Hey that's the way many of us feel about Sharon! She's not just annoying but dumb as a brick and crazy too! She she is still around.

Hey??? We are adults I presume, don't call me out like that. I respect your post, but this isn't about Sharon. You have a problem with Sharon that's your problem, not mine.

My point was you don't like Summer and many of us don't like Sharon.

And my point is this post isn't about Sharon. Let stick to facts. Fact is Sharon will be on this soap for a long time, Summer if the writers please will get rid of her, like they did Fen. She's expendable. Sharon is a vet and isn't going anywhere, same with Phyllis who I don't like but is also a long time character who is needed. Summer does nothing for me sorry. I'm sorry you take it a way when other say they don't like her.

Being a vet or a legacy character doesn't mean much if the

Oh lets not play that it's Sharon fault that the ratings are down. This soap has been loosing ratings for a lot of other reason. Wrong couple pairings, re written s/l's that are insulting to the viewers, and long drawn out stories. Either you are new to this soap or young and frankly I don't want to know, but I'm done debating with you, I see you are all about baiting Sharon fans. Enjoy!!!

ITA... besides baiting Sharon fans in every thread, continuous ranting about how Y&R should be cancelled... does this person(s) work for ABC???

Galazz

Postby Galazz » Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:14 am

I would love to see Kyle come back. As for Fen, he will be making sporadic appearances starting in October 1st.

lmfan

Postby lmfan » Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:22 pm

Quote Galazz: I would love to see Kyle come back. As for Fen, he will be making sporadic appearances starting in October 1st.

They better try to get Max to appear as Fen more often. This Summer/Austin pairing is not bringing in the younger viewers. Summer is 19. She shouldn't be playing a house wife.

rosalina

Postby rosalina » Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:48 pm

I would love to see both Fen & Kyle returning - permanently. They are both sons of legacy characters and belong on the show. The problem is the lack of single females on the show to pair them up with. Courtney is taken, Hilary is double taken, Summer - hitched, Abby hopefully will hook up with Ben.

rosalina

Postby rosalina » Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:52 pm

Quote lmfan:
Quote Galazz: I would love to see Kyle come back. As for Fen, he will be making sporadic appearances starting in October 1st.

They better try to get Max to appear as Fen more often. This Summer/Austin pairing is not bringing in the younger viewers. Summer is 19. She shouldn't be playing a house wife.

ITA - I love ME as Fen and really miss him on the show.
The Summer Austin pairing is not working as its boring and has no back story or substance to it. And I still do not trust Austin and think he has many things he is hiding from Summer that will emerge, to her detriment.

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:15 pm

Fen has been through a lot and has paid for his mistakes, more than some people twice his age. He was willing to sacrifice himself for his parents, so he gets a gold star for that. He has matured, chosen a career path and is pursuing that career by getting his education. Summer, on the other hand, has not matured much. She was more concerned about some guy she just met than her aunt, still more concerned about herself and what she wants. So she gets zero points from me. So, no to a Summer/Fen pairing. Let them remain good friends, it seems to work best for them.

And they can bring Kyle back anytime, he is a legacy and is missed.

Aaha

Postby Aaha » Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:21 pm

What about Eden Baldwin/Michaels' half sister. She just disappeared after the whole Paul/Rikki thing.

I don't know if it's that noticeable but they've been affording sabbaticals for just about every character (usually for about 6 months) for over five years now. I just thought it was for budget cuts. And maybe to give some of them a chance to have work done - actors! But I certainly agree with a previous blogger on this thread...it gives the writers the opportunity to fast forward the tedious 10 to 16 years of college and internship needed to create a new "Baldwin lawyer" or "Abbot MBA". What next just to insult our senses maybe Abby will disappear and 6 months later return as a full fledged surgical resident! If that happens I'm drinking the Kool-Aid.

lmfan

Postby lmfan » Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:30 pm

Quote rosalina:
Quote lmfan:

ITA - I love ME as Fen and really miss him on the show.
The Summer Austin pairing is not working as its boring and has no back story or substance to it. And I still do not trust Austin and think he has many things he is hiding from Summer that will emerge, to her detriment.

I think the only way you save this Summer story if you do make Austin as using Summer and playing her and the rest of them all along. The problem is JFP wanted him and may be stubborn about hanging on to a pairing that isn't working.

pattyO64

Postby pattyO64 » Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:12 pm

I hope that they bring back Kyle but a different actor to play him because he belongs with Summer and this will bring a real excitment between him and Austin. Jack is going to have a big problem with them, Kyle i his son and he may found out yet that Austin can be his grandson too and at the same time that Summer isn't his daughter, poor Jack, this will happen only if they bring back Kyle.

Galazz

Postby Galazz » Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:31 am

It's time to bring Kyle back and start that triangle.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”