Courtney and her tongue drives me crazy

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
DeevaCulver

Re: Courtney and her tongue drives me crazy

Postby DeevaCulver » Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:30 am

Quote cmmpanderson: I don't know what it is but every time Courtney talks to Noah and she wants to be cute and sexy, she does something with her tongue that drives me crazy and it looks so stupid. She says something to Noah and she places her tongue under the roof of her mouth while she's smiling. It looks so silly and immature to me. She reminds me of a teenager trying to act like a grownup. Does anyone else see that or is it just me?

Yeah I notice it every time she does it. LOL get on my nerves TOO!

soapblogger

Postby soapblogger » Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:00 am

she cracks me trying to play grown up cop! looks like she needs to carrying a book bag still playing high school. A cute girl but her story is too drawn up and made up for my likes

deceived

Postby deceived » Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:23 pm

Quote soapblogger: she cracks me trying to play grown up cop! looks like she needs to carrying a book bag still playing high school. A cute girl but her story is too drawn up and made up for my likes

She makes me laugh also... she reminds me of that girl who played the blonde in 'Scary Movie' she was funny without trying...ETC.

dixiex2

Postby dixiex2 » Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:20 pm

Quote Trish12:

No!! Really ewe. I do like both actors. Courtney really has grown up from her drug use days. She didn't choose college but she go a career. Hmmm something I can't say for her other friend. Noah is holding his own. I would like to see them grow too!!!

I didn't think she used drugs. I thought she was working as an undercover cop.
I do like her & Noah together. They are cute.

MissCrayCray

Postby MissCrayCray » Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:41 pm

YES!! I almost posted a message about her tongue. She's trying for the seductive look but it's just plain odd looking.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”