Writers Chem Testing Ben & Abby? NO!!!!!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Galazz

Writers Chem Testing Ben & Abby? NO!!!!!

Postby Galazz » Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:32 pm

It's pretty obvious Villy will reunite. That's fine by me. Just please get Ben away from them. Billy will get his new daughter and they can live happily ever after in a nice corner.

I want Ben front and center rocking with the headliners! Please not Abby. Either Chelsea or Phyllis would be great. I could live with Ashley, but please not annoying Abby!

Galazz

Re: Writers Chem Testing Ben & Abby? NO!!!!!

Postby Galazz » Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:11 pm

It just occurred to me the writers could be laying the ground work for conflict between mother and daughter. It would be great if Abby fell for Ben, then Ashley returned.

LuckyPenny

Postby LuckyPenny » Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:02 am

Quote Galazz: It just occurred to me the writers could be laying the ground work for conflict between mother and daughter. It would be great if Abby fell for Ben, then Ashley returned.

Nasty! Sister been there/done that too!

dixiex2

Postby dixiex2 » Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:30 pm

If ED is coming back as Ashley I wish they would have her & Ben hook up. I thought they had some chemistry the little bit they were on together. Much more than Vicky & Ben.

Scotia

Postby Scotia » Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:38 pm

Please no, I wouldn't wish Abby on Stitch. He has already spent time in prison for his fathers murder, he's been punished enough don't stick him with Abby.

Enough said!

Scotia

Postby Scotia » Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:39 pm

Please no, I wouldn't wish Abby on Stitch. He has already spent time in prison for his fathers murder, he's been punished enough don't stick him with Abby.

Enough said!

Scotia

Postby Scotia » Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:39 pm

Oops, sorry for the double post.

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:25 pm

Personally I would not be opposed to a Ben and Abby pairing, with Abby being with her sister's sloppy seconds if anything but also who knows perhaps Abby if she and Stitch were to get together could you imagine how the Newmans and Abbotts would react?

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:32 pm

I noticed they have chemistry tested Stitch with Ashley,Abby and Chelsea.But we all know that Chelsea will be with Adam when he returns.I don't care who he's with as long as they get him out of Victoria's orbit,Stitch has ZERO chemistry with Victoria.

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:35 pm

Hell at this point I would welcome a Stitch/Abby pairing, but if anything do you one better, by pairing Stitch up with Red herself, Phyllis since Phyllis is supposed to come out of her coma soon why not put her with Stitch?

Return to “The Young and the Restless”