Who is the actress playing Helen Copeland?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
ski lady

Who is the actress playing Helen Copeland?

Postby ski lady » Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:15 pm

She reminds me a lot of Cassie's adoptive mother from way back; the actress is Tamara Clatterbuck. Who is this actress?

movinon

Re: Who is the actress playing Helen Copeland?

Postby movinon » Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:30 pm

Quote ski lady: She reminds me a lot of Cassie's adoptive mother from way back; the actress is Tamara Clatterbuck. Who is this actress?

The actress is Karina Logue, according to comings and goings. I don't know who she is, but she does look a little like an older Mariah to me - kind of hard and the coloring is right. The story looks interesting,

ski lady

Postby ski lady » Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:02 pm

Thanks. I kept thinking she looked a lot like the lady who adopted Cassie, so I looked her up. Karina Logue looks a lot like that lady--Tamara Clatterbuck--but Tamara is blonde. Interesting coincidence, I guess.

ski lady

Postby ski lady » Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:02 pm

Thanks. I kept thinking she looked a lot like the lady who adopted Cassie, so I looked her up. Karina Logue looks a lot like that lady--Tamara Clatterbuck--but Tamara is blonde. Interesting coincidence, I guess.

soaplv

Postby soaplv » Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:33 pm

Quote ski lady: Thanks. I kept thinking she looked a lot like the lady who adopted Cassie, so I looked her up. Karina Logue looks a lot like that lady--Tamara Clatterbuck--but Tamara is blonde. Interesting coincidence, I guess.

watch out...nick will have secretly slept with Helen way back when and ooops...she had a daughter that looks like cassie...another twist instead of cassie being a twin that was stolen from Sharon at birth by Ian...and on and on and on...

pondie

Postby pondie » Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:16 am

Quote soaplv:
Quote ski lady: Thanks. I kept thinking she looked a lot like the lady who adopted Cassie, so I looked her up. Karina Logue looks a lot like that lady--Tamara Clatterbuck--but Tamara is blonde. Interesting coincidence, I guess.

watch out...nick will have secretly slept with Helen way back when and ooops...she had a daughter that looks like cassie...another twist instead of cassie being a twin that was stolen from Sharon at birth by Ian...and on and on and on...

But Nick wasn't Cassie's biological father. Frank was.

LuckyPenny

Postby LuckyPenny » Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:17 am

I think this actress could have made an intriguing Phyllis.

FL senior fan

Postby FL senior fan » Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:38 am

Quote LuckyPenny: I think this actress could have made an intriguing Phyllis.

-----
No, too hard looking. The actress playing her part perfect. Has the look and actions of a woman who's had a hard life, and who enjoys drinking. She didn't want to be a mother, so why/how did she end up with baby Miriah?

Return to “The Young and the Restless”