SPOILER, Can. Monday's EPI

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
cards1

SPOILER, Can. Monday's EPI

Postby cards1 » Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:04 pm

WTH Mariah, I about LMAO at her running down the stairs in her "lingerie"/P.J.'s, "I have a surprise for you" and she was the one who got the surprise, Sharon glaring at her. >)

Child, Nick has had vixens like Sharon, Phyllis and Grace, to name a few, girrrlllll, pulllleeeezzzzzeeee, he's not into you, you look exactly like his deceased daughter. Mariah apparently thought when Nick was looking at her, earlier in the episode flashing back to Cassie, that he was looking 8) at her.

FL senior fan

Re: SPOILER, Can. Monday's EPI

Postby FL senior fan » Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:51 am

Quote cards1: WTH Mariah, I about LMAO at her running down the stairs in her "lingerie"/P.J.'s, "I have a surprise for you" and she was the one who got the surprise, Sharon glaring at her. >)

Child, Nick has had vixens like Sharon, Phyllis and Grace, to name a few, girrrlllll, pulllleeeezzzzzeeee, he's not into you, you look exactly like his deceased daughter. Mariah apparently thought when Nick was looking at her, earlier in the episode flashing back to Cassie, that he was looking 8) at her.

-----------------
Thanks; I can't wait till this crush ends!! I am hoping Noah is able to see thru Mirah's crushing on his Dad and puts a stop to it. Nick and Sharon seem to naive. Have to give Ian credit, he did speak to her about this, in a round about way...he picked up on it in their conversation.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”