Devon has no respect or love for his father Neil

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Axl Rose

Devon has no respect or love for his father Neil

Postby Axl Rose » Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:07 am

No son that cares anything about his father would do what Devon has done here. Even if they do think the woman that married their Dad does not love him. They would respect the fact that it's their father and any feelings they had for the woman has to be put aside. But not Devon. He just has to have Neil's wife. He does not give a damn about Neil. And he has proven it. This guy is no son. And he does not give a damn about Neil.

Feliciena

Re: Devon has no respect or love for his father Neil

Postby Feliciena » Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:15 am

Any decent son wouldn't go there & I don't care how much he loves Hillary, it doesn't matter. Plus he fell in love in a hurry having no relationship with her & that's why I can't get into some of these couples. I hated Adam but when he & Chelsea became friends & then it slowly blossomed into love, well that is true romance & absolutely loved those two together.

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:18 am

Devon is pathetic and horrible. He has not even mentioned the hurt his betrayal would cause Neil, he is only thinking of himself only out for himself. Maybe Devon is his father's son, maybe he is more like his bio dad Tucker than even he realizes.

ajsp35801

Postby ajsp35801 » Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:21 am

Devon does love Neil. He doesn't want to hurt him but then he also wants to be with the love of his life. Hilary is not the love if Neil's life. He has had more women than I can count since dru died. Devon has seen it all. He knows Hilary means less to Neil than she does to himself. When Devon says Neil will be fine and bounce back I tend to agree. No hurt feelings over a woman has held him down for long. Not even dru. He was with karen a few months later.

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:23 am

Some ungrateful son especially after everything Neil has done for Devon

deceived

Postby deceived » Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:42 am

LET'S hope Devon is going along with Lily's idea of seducing Hilary to see her purpose in marrying Neil.

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:14 am

Quote ajsp35801: Devon does love Neil. He doesn't want to hurt him but then he also wants to be with the love of his life. Hilary is not the love if Neil's life. He has had more women than I can count since dru died. Devon has seen it all. He knows Hilary means less to Neil than she does to himself. When Devon says Neil will be fine and bounce back I tend to agree. No hurt feelings over a woman has held him down for long. Not even dru. He was with karen a few months later.

I don't think any of Neil's past relationships matter in this case. What does matter to me is that Neil is his father, who has done nothing but love and support Devon as his son. Devon is a grown man who should know right from wrong, one who doesn't let his lust drive his actions to the point of betraying his father over a woman who once tried to destroy their family. She's not worth it, considering she married Neil and was willing to get it on with Devon in the laundry room.

deceived

Postby deceived » Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:18 am

Quote villyforever55:
Quote ajsp35801: Devon does love Neil. He doesn't want to hurt him but then he also wants to be with the love of his life. Hilary is not the love if Neil's life. He has had more women than I can count since dru died. Devon has seen it all. He knows Hilary means less to Neil than she does to himself. When Devon says Neil will be fine and bounce back I tend to agree. No hurt feelings over a woman has held him down for long. Not even dru. He was with karen a few months later.

I don't think any of Neil's past relationships matter in this case. What does matter to me is that Neil is his father, who has done nothing but love and support Devon as his son. Devon is a grown man who should know right from wrong, one who doesn't let his lust drive his actions to the point of betraying his father over a woman who once tried to destroy their family. She's not worth it, considering she married Neil and was willing to get it on with Devon in the laundry room.

So far, Devon has not done the deed. Let's give Devon the benefit of the doubt.

ajsp35801

Postby ajsp35801 » Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:57 am

Quote villyforever55:

Devon and Hilary have not had sex. Why people keep calling their relationship lust is beyond me. They are in love. In love. It is not about sex. If it were just about sex they would have fine the deed already.

sudbubble

Postby sudbubble » Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:02 pm

Quote Axl Rose: No son that cares anything about his father would do what Devon has done here. Even if they do think the woman that married their Dad does not love him. They would respect the fact that it's their father and any feelings they had for the woman has to be put aside. But not Devon. He just has to have Neil's wife. He does not give a damn about Neil. And he has proven it. This guy is no son. And he does not give a damn about Neil.

Wellll, to be fair Neil noticed way back that Devon was attracted to Hill and even had some dialogue about it between he and Cane, but tossed it aside two minutes later and hooked up with her as soon as he saw an opening. And it was beyond ridiculous the way he pushed for marriage after 2 romps in the sack after that whole Leslie thing.
BUT that said in real life Devon should've left town until that marriage eventually imploded and then came back to scoop up Hill!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”