Nick sent for..... Spoiler

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
habbyfan

Re: Nick sent for..... Spoiler

Postby habbyfan » Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:04 pm

Quote Blue 501:
Quote Joy T: I would love to see Grace Turner return to GC!

The former Grace Turner now portrays "Donna" on B&B. She rarely is seen and does not have a s/l.

If Brad Bell is not going to utilize the character of Donna, he should send her back to Y&R so she can resurrect "Grace Turner". I would love to see Grace and Phyllis cat fighting! :)

Grace is an interesting character.Not likable but so different looking & acting that it makes her enoyable to watch in action. Is she still as beautiful?

Yes Blue she is still beautiful, in her own unique way.

When Nick made the phone call he did not mention any name, it is all conjecture that the call was to Grace. ;)

The photo I believe could just as well be Sharon since the
show is showing vintage scenes ... just a thought ... ;)

Nick does not accept the explanation Helen gave him about
her past and the care of her supposed child Mariah ;)

APRIL JOY

Postby APRIL JOY » Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:15 pm

Nick will find out what's going on.either Mariah is cassie twin which should make her older and in her 30`s.or she was made to look like her.I still believe Ian has been watching the family's in GC for a long time.Why did Ian want Mariah so much.

Sonni

Postby Sonni » Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:37 pm

Wouldn't Cassie be in her 20 's? It will be interesting to see how this plays out.
Grace can be nasty. Nick came home drunk after celebrating his college graduation and Grace was waiting in the nursery and pretended to be Sharon, her " supposed " friend.

Barbnor

Postby Barbnor » Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:00 pm

Quote Sonni: Wouldn't Cassie be in her 20 's? It will be interesting to see how this plays out.
Grace can be nasty. Nick came home drunk after celebrating his college graduation and Grace was waiting in the nursery and pretended to be Sharon, her " supposed " friend.

I remember the Grace storyline of finding Cassie, but I don't remember Tony. Even though Grace interfered with Sharon and Nick, the actress was great in that role.
Cassie would be 6 or 7 years older than Noah. She was 6 when they found her and depending how far along Sharon's pregnancy was then, Cassie would be at least 6 years older, maybe 7 depending on both of their birthdates.

Blue 501

Postby Blue 501 » Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:03 pm

Quote cavi: For real? Or no? I was just thinking of Grace and Tony and mentioned them on the MB. I think it'd be great to see Grace help Nick with this case, but if it's true that he has contacted her, then it means he has a feeling that Mariah is Sharon's blood relative.

One spoiler says he goes to a hotel room & is met at the door by a blonde in sexy lingerie. Two in two days? Nick, my boy, you still have it!

Blue 501

Postby Blue 501 » Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:10 pm

Quote Barbnor:
Quote Sonni: Wouldn't Cassie be in her 20 's? It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

I remember the Grace storyline of finding Cassie, but I don't remember Tony. Even though Grace interfered with Sharon and Nick, the actress was great in that role.
Cassie would be 6 or 7 years older than Noah. She was 6 when they found her and depending how far along Sharon's pregnancy was then, Cassie would be at least 6 years older, maybe 7 depending on both of their birthdates.

Tony was a good guy & very kind to Sharon. I believe his last name was Giscardi or Viscardi. He was run down & killed by crazy Trish who also killed Ryan on the day he was supposed to re-marry Victoria Newman. He had been with Grace but was in love with Trish's sister when Trish killed him.

Jackie10

Postby Jackie10 » Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:44 pm

Quote bikette:
Quote Jackie10:
Quote FL senior fan: What am I missing? Why would Nick contact a "former" friend that hit on him; how would that help solve the mystery of Miriah??
We know he contacted Helen Copeland...but this Grace??? Where did you get that info, please??

Nick and Grace slept together perhaps Mariah will turn out to be their child after all Mariah didnt look like Cassie with out changing her appearance some.

Grace was the person that tracked Cassie down for Sharon when Sharon thought she would lose new born Noah. Cassie was the daughter of Frank and Sharon. Sharon had Cassie before she ever met Nick. And then Sharon told Nick she was a virgin when she met him. So he didn't even know she had a kid.

What does any of this have to do with Grace fathering a child with Little Nicky. This is a soap and if other characters can return to town with lost children in tow why cant Grace say oh by the way we had a child and I gave it up for adoption.

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:49 pm

Quote Blue 501:
Quote Barbnor:

Tony was a good guy & very kind to Sharon. I believe his last name was Giscardi or Viscardi. He was run down & killed by crazy Trish who also killed Ryan on the day he was supposed to re-marry Victoria Newman. He had been with Grace but was in love with Trish's sister when Trish killed him.

Thank you! I was trying to remember his name. He was a really good guy in love with Trish's sister. I saw him in person once and he was even better looking in real life!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”