Ray Wise (IAN) the perfect selection for the role

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
keepitfuntosee

Ray Wise (IAN) the perfect selection for the role

Postby keepitfuntosee » Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:46 pm

Sometimes there are the perfect person for the perfect role like Charleston Heston as Moses, Judy Garland as Dorothy, Sylvester Stallone as Rocky, Marilyn Monroe as the Dizzy Sexy Blonde, Denzel Washington as Eli, John Lithgow as any evil guy, Angelina Joliet as a sexy spy, Van Diesel as XXX,
Keanu Reeves as Neo and Lawrence Fishburn as Morpheus both in the Matrix and Brad Pitt as Achilles in the movie Troy. WHO ARE YOUR PERFECT PEOPLE WHO PLAYED IN THE PERFECT ROLES THAT YOU LIKE? The Y&R selected the best when they hire Ray Wise to play Ian (LOVE HIM OR HATE HIM) but selected the worst when they hired Burgess Jenkins to play the new Billy

lindaj18

Re: Ray Wise (IAN) the perfect selection for the role

Postby lindaj18 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:53 pm

Quote keepitfuntosee: Sometimes there are the perfect person for the perfect role like Charleston Heston as Moses, Judy Garland as Dorothy, Sylvester Stallone as Rocky, Marilyn Monroe as the Dizzy Sexy Blonde, Denzel Washington as Eli, John Lithgow as any evil guy, Angelina Joliet as a sexy spy, Van Diesel as XXX,
Keanu Reeves as Neo and Lawrence Fishburn as Morpheus both in the Matrix and Brad Pitt as Achilles in the movie Troy. WHO ARE YOUR PERFECT PEOPLE WHO PLAYED IN THE PERFECT ROLES THAT YOU LIKE? The Y&R selected the best when they hire Ray Wise to play Ian (LOVE HIM OR HATE HIM) but selected the worst when they hired Burgess Jenkins to play the new Billy

You had me up to Keanu Reeves..yuk!

Teri_ETC

Postby Teri_ETC » Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:42 pm

Quote keepitfuntosee: Sometimes there are the perfect person for the perfect role like Charleston Heston as Moses, Judy Garland as Dorothy, Sylvester Stallone as Rocky, Marilyn Monroe as the Dizzy Sexy Blonde, Denzel Washington as Eli, John Lithgow as any evil guy, Angelina Joliet as a sexy spy, Van Diesel as XXX,

Ray Wise is going an EXCELLENT job!!! I still laugh when I recall him "staggering around GCPD with his fresh "makeover" trying to look at mugshot through the one eye that was open most....Y&R

dool56

Postby dool56 » Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:32 am

RW is perfect as Ian...he makes my flesh crawl. >)

The worst casting for me was when they chose Joan Van Ark to play Gloria!!! 8) Fortunately Judith Chapman breezed in, revitalised the character and has made Gloria one of my fav characters on the show. :)

Teri_ETC

Postby Teri_ETC » Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:55 am

Quote Teri_ETC:

Ray Wise is going an EXCELLENT job!!! I still laugh when I recall him "staggering around GCPD with his fresh "makeover" trying to look at mugshot through the one eye that was open most....Y&R

Correction: Ray Wise is doing an Excelleny job!

BaileyBaby

Postby BaileyBaby » Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:25 am

Ray Wise is working toward a Daytime Emmy ! ! His work as Ian is beyond perfect ! !
As for the new Billy .... well.... the jury is still out. I like him better than David Tom's portrayal but let's face it, after Billy Miller those were pretty big shoes to fill ! !

Starlight77

Postby Starlight77 » Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:42 am

I think he's doing an excellent job as well. I like what the character adds to the show. I keep waiting for that smile to come off though...and his real dark side to come out. The character Ian, is a master manipulator, so I'm sure he can turn face at the drop of a dime.

The Pud

Postby The Pud » Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:51 am

Don't know about the rest of you, but I think that Ray Wise himself, is a very sexy man. Love his eyes.

keepitfuntosee

Postby keepitfuntosee » Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:23 am

I hope they do not kill IAN off but make him a long time adversary of Victor because Jack has played out as his adversary since they very rarely intermingle anymore

LuckyPenny

Postby LuckyPenny » Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:01 am

Ray Wise is excellent as Ian Ward...I've been a big fan since day one...
I hope they keep him around for a very long time, not only as victors adversary, but also, I hope he will successfully recruit some of these genoa city folks into "the path". Kevin is ripe for the diabolical pickins, Ian!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”