Mariah's Crush On Nick!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
deceived

Re: Mariah's Crush On Nick!

Postby deceived » Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:33 am

Quote janetb:
Quote mswadel: Cassie died 20 years ago and she only has herself to blame, Mariah was never in the plan back then. This is all just more BS writing to deflect what SN has done to get back with Nick and get rid of Summer.

I think you're right. This 'who is Mariah' crap is just to keep dragging out the Summer paternity s/l. JFP said Sharon would be 'saved' after the paternity reveal and maybe this is it. Everyone will feel sorry for her because her other baby was stolen at birth.

YEAH... after listening to Stitch, Austin, Phyllis, we now feel sorry for them. NOT!

77RestlessFan

Postby 77RestlessFan » Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:11 am

Quote habbyfan: Mariah had the same kind of crush on Tyler ... she followed him to G/C ...

Yes and let's not forget that what she did implicated Tyler and almost landed him in jail and Tyler had not done anything. Mariah is a trashy alley cat and a criminal. All the excuses in the world will not change that.

77RestlessFan

Postby 77RestlessFan » Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:17 am

Quote deceived: Nick is not the one having these daydreams...Mariah is just a misguided young woman with a puppy-love crush... It looks like Helen and Ian know something Mariah doesn't...Mariah looks up to Nick.
Just because Nick is back with his first love, high school sweetheart doesn't make him a bad man...

Mariah is not a child. She is a grown woman. She is over 21, so puppy love doesn't apply. She has the morals of an alley cat and is a criminal. There is no excuse for the things she has done. She had a hard life, so what. So have millions of other young people that don't go around doing these things. She is just like Sharon, a tramp. Growing up without money is not an excuse for criminal behavior.

77RestlessFan

Postby 77RestlessFan » Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:26 am

Quote deceived: IN CBS Soaps Aug. 25 interview with Camryn Grimes (Mariah/Cassie) she was quoted as saying: "I love people's enthusiasm, but I don't understand them wanting Noah and Mariah to get together! That's appalling!"
IMO fans who want Mariah with Nick or Noah is just another way to try to break up the Shick Family...I want to see the Shick Happy Dance!

Mariah and Noah together would be sick. If Mariah is Cassie's twin then Noah is Mariah's half brother. They have the same trashy mother. Nick on the other hand is absolutely no blood relation to either Cassie or Mariah. Remember Woody Allen married his adopted daughter (or was it his step daughter) I don't remember now. But he was no blood relation to her. Same with Cassie and Mariah, neither one of them is blood related to any of the Newmans except Nick and Sharon's children.

77RestlessFan

Postby 77RestlessFan » Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:35 am

Quote janetb:
Quote mswadel: Mariah's current behavior just proves to me, regretfully, that she is related to sharon, no doubt remains now. And if they told JM he would do a sex scene with CG he would do it! He has a wife and 4 kids to support, he needs his job!

I know . Sharon has never had a problem going after men who were already involved with another woman. It must be in the genes.

Mariah is definitely Sharon spawn. Mariah doesn't have a decent bone in her body. And let's not forget the reason that Mariah had a hard life is because of the promiscuity of their trashy mother Sharon, who got pregnant will still in high school and gave her up for adoption. She gave up Cassie and if she had known about Mariah she would have given her up too. So all of this still goes back to Sharon. Now Sharon can see how her behavior looked to other people.

77RestlessFan

Postby 77RestlessFan » Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:47 am

Quote janetb:
Quote mswadel: Cassie died 20 years ago and she only has herself to blame, Mariah was never in the plan back then. This is all just more BS writing to deflect what SN has done to get back with Nick and get rid of Summer.

I think you're right. This 'who is Mariah' crap is just to keep dragging out the Summer paternity s/l. JFP said Sharon would be 'saved' after the paternity reveal and maybe this is it. Everyone will feel sorry for her because her other baby was stolen at birth.

It doesn't matter if Mariah was stolen, Sharon was giving Cassie up for adoption and if she knew she had twins she would have given both of them up. If Sharon claims that she couldn't take care of one baby she most certainly could not have taken care of two babies. Once Sharon made the decision to give up her child then she is to blame for whatever happened to them. She gave them away.

77RestlessFan

Postby 77RestlessFan » Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:49 am

Quote PurrrrrrrKitty:
Quote Blue 501:
Quote cavi:
Quote dool56:
Quote deceived: I see this crush as another sign that Mariah is Cassie's twin. Mariah admires and respects Nick, just like Cassie did... Cant wait to find out! :)

I agree. I feel this is more a 'father figure issue.' :)

I think so. She sees him as this epitome of what a decent guy is and she naturally dreams of having that kind of guy.

Before she had the dream, too, when she suddenly left it seemed she had something else on her mind and the fantasy later replaced it. I don't think the original purpose for going to see Nick was anything bad.

On Monday's show are we supposed to see the actual kiss? I sure didn't see one today.

Check out the spoiler threads. I can't say what she does in this thread but she wants way more than a father figure.

I agree, Blue, but was she sent there by Ian?? I think so. and Mariah could turn out to be a villain.. who knows.. too early to tell.

Mariah is already a villain. She has already shown her true colors. Mariah is no vulnerable child. She is grown street wise woman. She know exactly what she is doing.

mswadel

Postby mswadel » Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:11 am

Quote 77RestlessFan:
Quote janetb:

It doesn't matter if Mariah was stolen, Sharon was giving Cassie up for adoption and if she knew she had twins she would have given both of them up. If Sharon claims that she couldn't take care of one baby she most certainly could not have taken care of two babies. Once Sharon made the decision to give up her child then she is to blame for whatever happened to them. She gave them away.

^^this!!!

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:13 am

Ita with your post; it's all about deflection for SN. Imo once the paternity comes out, she will get a break by using her get out of responsibility card, plus I'll bet the whole Mariah mess comes out, too, so people will take pity on her because fragile wittle Sharon is "sick" and can't handle the stress...

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:26 am

Quote janetb:

Perhaps that was what SC was so happy about in that article that one of her fans posted where she expressed how pleased she was about how the outcome turns out; (imo) SN gets a free pass because Mariah Ian and Helen get thrown under the bus to justify what she did to Summer. I guess it made sense to the writers; blame the villians for Sharon's actions...

Return to “The Young and the Restless”