Mariah's Crush On Nick!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
lped55

Re: Mariah's Crush On Nick!

Postby lped55 » Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:43 pm

Quote deceived: I see this crush as another sign that Mariah is Cassie's twin. Mariah admires and respects Nick, just like Cassie did... Cant wait to find out! :)

She is going to be Sharon's long, lost baby sister.. not daughter. That would still explain how she looks like Cassie.

Nezy

Postby Nezy » Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:36 pm

Quote deceived: Nick is not the one having these daydreams...Mariah is just a misguided young woman with a puppy-love crush... It looks like Helen and Ian know something Mariah doesn't...Mariah looks up to Nick.
Just because Nick is back with his first love, high school sweetheart doesn't make him a bad man...

I agree. I too think mariah is in the dark about a lot of her past. When the truth is revealed watch those feelings for nick fade away.

Teri_ETC

Postby Teri_ETC » Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:55 am

Quote focus2: I think the writer's of this show must have a perverted and sick lifestyle to even think of a story that has Nick and Mariah kissing (and I hope not worse).

ITA whoever wrote this crap is a pervert.....must be some of the same ones that put Sharon and Victor together. CBS needs to clean house again. At least Joshua M had the decency to not film a full on liplock with this actress he has known since she was a Lil girl.

You got my respect Joshua - I wish Eric Braeden had as much decency when they gave him that trashy script to pair himself with Sharon. EB lost a die hard fan when he went along with that crap.

Big up Joshua!!! I just LOVE your dimples and your six pac and the way you shampoo hair!!!! Y&R

deceived

Postby deceived » Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:01 am

Quote Teri_ETC:
Quote focus2: I think the writer's of this show must have a perverted and sick lifestyle to even think of a story that has Nick and Mariah kissing (and I hope not worse).

ITA whoever wrote this crap is a pervert.....must be some of the same ones that put Sharon and Victor together. CBS needs to clean house again. At least Joshua M had the decency to not film a full on liplock with this actress he has known since she was a Lil girl.

You got my respect Joshua - I wish Eric Braeden had as much decency when they gave him that trashy script to pair himself with Sharon. EB lost a die hard fan when he went along with that crap.

Big up Joshua!!! I just LOVE your dimples and your six pac and the way you shampoo hair!!!! Y&R

Nick looks like my oldest son who is now 27. That is why I am on Nick's side, WHEN he is one half of SHICK!! LOL

deceived

Postby deceived » Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:04 am

Quote villyforever55:
Quote deceived: Nick is not the one having these daydreams...Mariah is just a misguided young woman with a puppy-love crush... It looks like Helen and Ian know something Mariah doesn't...Mariah looks up to Nick.
Just because Nick is back with his first love, high school sweetheart doesn't make him a bad man...

Mariah s a manipulative, selfish, greedy alley cat. That's why she was pumping Faith for information, bakes him a peach pie and then lies and said it was her favorite too. And the skimpy outfit she was wearing to tempt Nick and Sharon came home unexpectedly to squash that plan is not the work of a 'misguided' young women but a woman on the prowl for another woman's man, in that woman's house.

I didn't know about Monday...THX for the spoiler...LOL
anyways... you betcha Summer would be drawn and quartered... >)

deceived

Postby deceived » Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:24 am

IN CBS Soaps Aug. 25 interview with Camryn Grimes (Mariah/Cassie) she was quoted as saying: "I love people's enthusiasm, but I don't understand them wanting Noah and Mariah to get together! That's appalling!"
IMO fans who want Mariah with Nick or Noah is just another way to try to break up the Shick Family...I want to see the Shick Happy Dance!

janetb

Postby janetb » Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:21 pm

Quote villyforever55:

Mariah s a manipulative, selfish, greedy alley cat. That's why she was pumping Faith for information, bakes him a peach pie and then lies and said it was her favorite too. And the skimpy outfit she was wearing to tempt Nick and Sharon came home unexpectedly to squash that plan is not the work of a 'misguided' young women but a woman on the prowl for another woman's man, in that woman's house.

Mariah knows exactly what she'd doing and that little outfit makes it crystal clear what her intentions are regarding Nick. She's not the poor innocent young victim of Ian and Victor that Sharon wants to believe. She and Nick took her into their home and have tried to help her , but this is who Mariah really is. She's not sorry for what she's done. I expect Sharon will excuse and defend her rather than face the truth. Victor is still using her, or the poor little thing just misunderstood Nick's kindness.

mswadel

Postby mswadel » Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:48 pm

Mariah's current behavior just proves to me, regretfully, that she is related to sharon, no doubt remains now. And if they told JM he would do a sex scene with CG he would do it! He has a wife and 4 kids to support, he needs his job!

janetb

Postby janetb » Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:09 pm

Quote mswadel: Mariah's current behavior just proves to me, regretfully, that she is related to sharon, no doubt remains now. And if they told JM he would do a sex scene with CG he would do it! He has a wife and 4 kids to support, he needs his job!

I know . Sharon has never had a problem going after men who were already involved with another woman. It must be in the genes.

banana pudding

Postby banana pudding » Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:59 pm

Also, remember that their lips never touched as she was coming out of her day dream!!! :D

Return to “The Young and the Restless”