Mariah's Crush On Nick!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
deceived

Mariah's Crush On Nick!

Postby deceived » Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:24 pm

I see this crush as another sign that Mariah is Cassie's twin. Mariah admires and respects Nick, just like Cassie did... Cant wait to find out! :)

janetb

Re: Mariah's Crush On Nick!

Postby janetb » Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:01 pm

Quote deceived: I see this crush as another sign that Mariah is Cassie's twin. Mariah admires and respects Nick, just like Cassie did... Cant wait to find out! :)

Cassie was a little girl when Nick adopted her and he was her father. Mariah is taking this beyond a crush, she's not a little girl. There's no respect for Nick or Sharon in what she's planning.

77RestlessFan

Postby 77RestlessFan » Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:32 pm

Quote janetb:
Quote deceived: I see this crush as another sign that Mariah is Cassie's twin. Mariah admires and respects Nick, just like Cassie did... Cant wait to find out! :)

Cassie was a little girl when Nick adopted her and he was her father. Mariah is taking this beyond a crush, she's not a little girl. There's no respect for Nick or Sharon in what she's planning.

I agree Janetb. This shows that Mariah definitely has no scruples. She has the morals of an alley cat. If anyone recalls, she had a job and was in jail for stealing from her employer. So someone gave her a chance and she used it as an opportunity to stab that person in the back. So Sharon can make excuses all she wants but Mariah has had many chances and blew them all with her dishonesty. BTW, being poor is no excuse either. Mariah obviously feels it is better to steal from others rather than work to get her own. Her plan to seduce Nick is just another manifestation of her character flaws.

dool56

Postby dool56 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:27 pm

I agree. I feel this is more a 'father figure issue.' :)

lindaj18

Postby lindaj18 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:38 pm

Quote dool56:

I don't agree, especially after that "daydreaming" segment of Nick kissing her..It's too gross for words! ewww >)

cavi

Postby cavi » Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:59 pm

Quote dool56:

I think so. She sees him as this epitome of what a decent guy is and she naturally dreams of having that kind of guy.

Before she had the dream, too, when she suddenly left it seemed she had something else on her mind and the fantasy later replaced it. I don't think the original purpose for going to see Nick was anything bad.

On Monday's show are we supposed to see the actual kiss? I sure didn't see one today.

jenjen2641

Postby jenjen2641 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:02 pm

Quote lindaj18:
Quote dool56:

I don't agree, especially after that "daydreaming" segment of Nick kissing her..It's too gross for words! ewww >)

I'm with you lindaj18. When I seen that part today I got grossed out also. :( :( :(

77RestlessFan

Postby 77RestlessFan » Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:02 pm

Nick is a handsome guy but I think Mariah also is crushing on his wallet. :-) :-) :-)

janetb

Postby janetb » Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:27 am

Quote lindaj18:
Quote dool56:

This isn't a spoiler thread so I won't say what's coming, but Mariah definitely does not see Nick as a father figure.

Paddy52

Postby Paddy52 » Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:55 am

Writers should have never when there! Yuk!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”