Mariah/Nick/Sharon/Summer/Phyllis/Jack speculation

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
laurie6

Re: Mariah/Nick/Sharon/Summer/Phyllis/Jack speculation

Postby laurie6 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:25 pm

Quote pdames4:
Quote valleycliffe:
Quote pdames4: Everybody is forgetting that she may NOT be Sharon's child. She may only be Matt Clark's daughter which would make her Cassie's half sister. She may be no kin to Sharon at all.

excuse me? matt Clarke wasn't cassie's dad.
Sharon didn't even know matt until she arrived in gc.

cassie's bio-dad was frank barritt

and I TOTALLY think she is Sharon's daughter.

and more than likely nick's too.

You are correct....I consistently forget that....Yes, Frank Barrett was Cassie's father...maybe he is also he father of Mariah...who knows...we will just have to see how it unfolds. I know I often read that Bill Bell SR. said his one regret was killing off the character of Casse. JFPhelps loves to resurrect characters..Reva Shayne went off a bridge and she resurrected her along with Bill Bauer SR and Alan Quartermaine's father...so we will just have to wait and see.

This isn't the same as someone going missing and presumed dead, Cassie died in a hospital and had a funeral with her body. They can bring Dru back at any time because they never found her body.

habbyfan

Postby habbyfan » Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:30 pm

Quote valleycliffe:
Quote pdames4: Everybody is forgetting that she may NOT be Sharon's child. She may only be Matt Clark's daughter which would make her Cassie's half sister. She may be no kin to Sharon at all.

Yes valley cliq. wrote on that theory back in February ...
and pointed out it only works if Mariah is the child Sharon and Nick lost in 2001 ...

I think it is possible the writers are pulling a ...
gotcha on us ...

pdames4

Postby pdames4 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:36 pm

Quote laurie6:
Quote pdames4:
Quote valleycliffe:

You are correct....I consistently forget that....Yes, Frank Barrett was Cassie's father...maybe he is also he father of Mariah...who knows...we will just have to see how it unfolds. I know I often read that Bill Bell SR. said his one regret was killing off the character of Casse. JFPhelps loves to resurrect characters..Reva Shayne went off a bridge and she resurrected her along with Bill Bauer SR and Alan Quartermaine's father...so we will just have to wait and see.

This isn't the same as someone going missing and presumed dead, Cassie died in a hospital and had a funeral with her body. They can bring Dru back at any time because they never found her body.

We will see!!! Although Helen working as a pediatric nurse does make you wonder. Especially now that we know Ian cannot have children. Maybe he had Helen steal the baby to raise as his own, he does seem to be genuinely fond of Mariah. Or as fond as a person of his caliber can be.

laurie6

Postby laurie6 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:41 pm

Quote pdames4:
Quote laurie6:
Quote pdames4:
Quote valleycliffe:

We will see!!! Although Helen working as a pediatric nurse does make you wonder.

A twin I can see I think that is dumb enough but for her to be Cassie is to much of a stretch for me, Doesn't mean they won't make her Cassie. I don't know where they are going with this s/l but I wish they would speed it up it is getting really boring.

Starlight77

Postby Starlight77 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:14 pm

Quote Coonfoot:
Quote Galazz: The Dylan/Paul SL is dumb enough, but if Mariah is Sharon and Nick's kid, and the Jack on Summer, I am so done with show and this time for good. I mean it!

In that case, I hope Mariah is Sharon's daughter and she and Nick get married and adopt her and that Summer remains Jack's and I love the Paul/Dylan storyline. :D

LOL!!!! :-)

Castilla-Leon

Postby Castilla-Leon » Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:18 pm

Quote Coonfoot:
Quote Galazz: The Dylan/Paul SL is dumb enough, but if Mariah is Sharon and Nick's kid, and the Jack on Summer, I am so done with show and this time for good. I mean it!

In that case, I hope Mariah is Sharon's daughter and she and Nick get married and adopt her and that Summer remains Jack's and I love the Paul/Dylan storyline. :D

Everything in a neat little package for Sharon who actually does not exist but a character in a soap opera. LOL! You know it's just weird to say the least.

Well, a neat little package for Sharon won't happen. This is a drama. Summer is Nick's and the new Phyllis will shake things for for Shick after she awakens. It's only a matter of time.

Galazz

Postby Galazz » Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:07 pm

Adopting a grown woman. Absurd. What photos will they use for the photo album, her police mug shots?

janetb

Postby janetb » Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:15 pm

Quote Galazz: Adopting a grown woman. Absurd. What photos will they use for the photo album, her police mug shots?

I don't get why Mariah would need to be adopted by anybody. She's an adult and doesn't need a Mommy and Daddy to give her a home and raise her. Sharon can provide for her in a Will if she wants . Does that mean Paul and Nikki have to adopt Dylan too. To me it's the same thing.

Galazz

Postby Galazz » Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:22 pm

Quote janetb:
Quote Galazz: Adopting a grown woman. Absurd. What photos will they use for the photo album, her police mug shots?

I don't get why Mariah would need to be adopted by anybody. She's an adult and doesn't need a Mommy and Daddy to give her a home and raise her. Sharon can provide for her in a Will if she wants . Does that mean Paul and Nikki have to adopt Dylan too. To me it's the same thing.

lol!! I agree it's totally ridiculous. Remember what Mariah did to Abby and Tyler? And that wasn't Ian, it was all Mariah. Before that she was sleeping with some man and shaking him down for money.

Blue 501

Postby Blue 501 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:30 pm

I know several people who have been adopted after the age of 18, for various reasons. Out of love usually, & to allow a real family relationship with power to make decisions & to inherit.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”