Do anyone think that Mariah is really Cassie?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
wyattfan

Re: Do anyone think that Mariah is really Cassie?

Postby wyattfan » Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:39 am

I'm not crazy about a twin story but if she has a crush on Nick, I would rather Mariah be a twin than Cassie.

star73

Postby star73 » Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:26 am

I think she is a twin. Her so called mother is a nurse remember.

mdtuttle

Postby mdtuttle » Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:32 am

Quote Karl127: No, I do not think that Mariah is really Cassie. We saw Cassie die in her hospital bed with Sharon and Nick at her bedside. IF anything she's a twin or Cassie and Mariah share the same father, maybe not the same mother.

If this was t he real world I would agree with you. But think about it. Remember on the Bold and the Beautiful. We saw Taylor die in her hospital bed after being shot by Shelia Carter. We saw Ridge cry over her body. We even saw her buried but then miraculously, years later Ridge digs up the grave and it is a wax figure of Taylor and we find she was kidnapped ny a prince that was obsessed with her. So who knows

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:47 am

Quote mdtuttle:
Quote Karl127: No, I do not think that Mariah is really Cassie. We saw Cassie die in her hospital bed with Sharon and Nick at her bedside. IF anything she's a twin or Cassie and Mariah share the same father, maybe not the same mother.

If this was t he real world I would agree with you. But think about it. Remember on the Bold and the Beautiful. We saw Taylor die in her hospital bed after being shot by Shelia Carter. We saw Ridge cry over her body. We even saw her buried but then miraculously, years later Ridge digs up the grave and it is a wax figure of Taylor and we find she was kidnapped ny a prince that was obsessed with her. So who knows

Really? I'm so glad I missed that! LOL! Sounds too ridiculous. But, no, Mariah is not Cassie, JMHO.

roseofsharon1942

Postby roseofsharon1942 » Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:09 pm

Quote villyforever55:
Quote mdtuttle:

Really? I'm so glad I missed that! LOL! Sounds too ridiculous. But, no, Mariah is not Cassie, JMHO.

I remember that and it was ridiculous.

bikette

Postby bikette » Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:38 pm

The way I see it we have three choices.
1Cassie has a twin
2 Cassie back from the dead. Too gross with her sniffing after Nick.
3 Cassie is not Sharon's bio daughter but still has a twin. And then we will have to endure months of searching for Sharon's bio daughter.
So I am going with door # 1 and get this s/l OVER and DONE with. :)

janetb

Postby janetb » Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:00 pm

Instead of wrapping up the over a year long Summer's paternity s/l, now we're stuck with "Who is Mariah?" Phyllis should have awakened on her own and remembered exactly what Sharon did to Summer, Jack and Nick and her part in the fall. I don't care about Mariah and wish she'd just go away.

PurrrrrrrKitty

Postby PurrrrrrrKitty » Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:22 pm

NOOOOOOO, I don't think Mariah is Cassie?? OMG. NOOOOOOO.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”