Do anyone think that Mariah is really Cassie?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
audreysnow13

Do anyone think that Mariah is really Cassie?

Postby audreysnow13 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:25 am

I know that some people think that Mariah is Cassie's twin but do any of you think that Mariah is really Cassie? I think that Cassie was kidnap by the nurse for Ian Ward. I think that he has been planning to get back at the Newman's for years. That could make a interesting storyline if the writing is done correctly. What do you guys think?

Karl127

Re: Do anyone think that Mariah is really Cassie?

Postby Karl127 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:40 am

No, I do not think that Mariah is really Cassie. We saw Cassie die in her hospital bed with Sharon and Nick at her bedside. IF anything she's a twin or Cassie and Mariah share the same father, maybe not the same mother.

soushe

Postby soushe » Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:47 pm

Quote audreysnow13: I know that some people think that Mariah is Cassie's twin but do any of you think that Mariah is really Cassie? I think that Cassie was kidnap by the nurse for Ian Ward. I think that he has been planning to get back at the Newman's for years. That could make a interesting storyline if the writing is done correctly. What do you guys think?

I have a feeling she is.

MacDuffy

Postby MacDuffy » Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:51 pm

:-) I think she is the Twin! But then on Y&R people do come back from the dead?

tuck4704

Postby tuck4704 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:45 pm

I don't thinks so because Cassie wouldn't have a crush on Nick. Twin maybe...

TiaB

Postby TiaB » Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:01 pm

Sharon wasn't even involved with the Newman's when she had Cassie so why would Ian connect her with them? ~)

janetb

Postby janetb » Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:35 am

Quote TiaB: Sharon wasn't even involved with the Newman's when she had Cassie so why would Ian connect her with them? ~)

That's the question, why would Ian care about Sharon and her baby. She wasn't connected to the Newmans until years later.

We watched Cassie's long drawn out death and have had to endure the endless remembrances of her birthday and anniversary of her death. She wasn't that important in the scheme of things to have her death faked. Nothing would surprise me, but I hope they wouldn't go there. If they have to keep CG then make her a sister or twin, whatever.

Veela

Postby Veela » Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:41 am

I believe Mariah is Sharon's sister. That's why it's no coincidence she favors Cassie. The story may be related to Sharon's mother and Ian prior to his accident which left him sterile. :)

Veela

Postby Veela » Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:59 am

Sharon's father and Mariah's biological mother may be the connection to reveal that they're sisters. ?)

jerricat2000

Postby jerricat2000 » Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:44 am

I would rather it be Cassie than the old worn-out twin story. But, how do you explain away the ghost of Cassie that has been haunting Sharon all these years? A figment of Sharon's "illness." Not a characteristic of bi-polar illness. I think at one time Cassie's ghost gave John Abbott's ghost a message for Sharon, when she was married to Jack.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”