Sneaky Little Nick..Spoiler

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
linder

Sneaky Little Nick..Spoiler

Postby linder » Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:50 pm

while Ian And Hellen are in the park talking,Hellen tells Ian that she got a call from Nick,and that is why she is here...they are talking about how nick doesnt know who Mariah really is and Nick is standing behine a tree taping their conversation.. :-) :-) :-)

go Nick

linder

Re: Sneaky Little Nick..Spoiler

Postby linder » Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:51 pm

I bet Mariah doesnt know who her dad is........just wonder if nick is her dad and maybe Hellen isnt really her mom,

Scotia

Postby Scotia » Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:59 pm

I hope we are going to see the wrap up of this story line and not another open up! I am personally tired of the Cassie thing being rammed down my throat and at last I have to give a one up to Nick to record this conversation between Helen and Ian Ward. Now let's wind up the Cassie mystery and move on.

Galazz

Postby Galazz » Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:13 pm

Very smart move Nick.

janetb

Postby janetb » Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:36 pm

Quote linder: while Ian And Hellen are in the park talking,Hellen tells Ian that she got a call from Nick,and that is why she is here...they are talking about how nick doesnt know who Mariah really is and Nick is standing behine a tree taping their conversation.. :-) :-) :-)

go Nick

It would be too much to hope for that Ian and Helen will actually say who Mariah really is while Nick is listening and end this part of the s/l.

ChaChalost

Postby ChaChalost » Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:01 pm

Nick is going to over hear them say that Mariah is Sharon's daughter and there go Nick keeping the secret from Sharon :D

dairymaid

Postby dairymaid » Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:29 pm

Quote ChaChalost: Nick is going to over hear them say that Mariah is Sharon's daughter and there go Nick keeping the secret from Sharon :D

I wonder if he will keep it a secret or not. That is something that his old man, Victor would do. However, if he does keep it a secret, I think it is to protect her and to find out more about Mariah and what she is up to. It will also be interesting when he finds out that she is crushing on him (bigtime) and will have to stop her from acting on her feelings!

closetaddict

Postby closetaddict » Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:43 pm

I also believe that Mariah is Sharon's daughter/Cassie's twin. Mariah said that Helen was a OB/GYN nurse. She probably took her because Ian wanted a child to raise and then later on realized the connection with Nikki(that Sharon was her daughter-in-law). She probably figured at the time that Sharon thought she was having one baby not two.

Lezzy

Postby Lezzy » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:14 pm

Bingo Bingo!!!!!

Teri_ETC

Postby Teri_ETC » Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:12 am

Quote linder: while Ian And Hellen are in the park talking,Hellen tells Ian that she got a call from Nick,and that is why she is here...they are talking about how nick doesnt know who Mariah really is and Nick is standing behine a tree taping their conversation.. :-) :-) :-)

go Nick

Yippppeeee!!!!! I'm so glad they are not letting Nick go that dumbbed down route they have Dylan and others on. If Nick keeps this up, then I might start trying to see how I can pry him away from Sharon...I still start sweating everytime I think about how he shampooed her hair!!!! ;) Y&R

Return to “The Young and the Restless”