Sick of Jack

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
mayre

Sick of Jack

Postby mayre » Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:47 pm

And don't like Kelly.....so the betrothed is in a coma for a year and half of that time he was chasing around with Kelly....and it time for him to move on..."??? Excuse Me!!!! Jack moved on almost the day Phyllis crashed...Jack is really not good till death do us part material......

Galazz

Re: Sick of Jack

Postby Galazz » Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:02 pm

Quote mayre: And don't like Kelly.....so the betrothed is in a coma for a year and half of that time he was chasing around with Kelly....and it time for him to move on..."??? Excuse Me!!!! Jack moved on almost the day Phyllis crashed...Jack is really not good till death do us part material......

Ditto!

soapblogger

Postby soapblogger » Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:25 pm

I do not like Jack or Kelly and them together reeks. I am no Jack fan ever. He basically "forced" Phylis into being with him the last time before her accident and she sure stood by him during his withdrawals. What a shallow punk he is right now dumping her while in her coma. He dont love Kelly cause he barely knows much about her.

lindaj18

Postby lindaj18 » Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:44 am

Quote soapblogger: I do not like Jack or Kelly and them together reeks. I am no Jack fan ever. He basically "forced" Phylis into being with him the last time before her accident and she sure stood by him during his withdrawals. What a shallow punk he is right now dumping her while in her coma. He dont love Kelly cause he barely knows much about her.

Jack it seems, is drawn to lunatics(Emily)..When Kelly shows she's really nutbag, he'll start singing another tune.
Hell, remember when Jack couldn't even tell who he was sleeping with was crazy Emily? And Phyllis is crazy in her own right..I don't see this going anywhere.

mayre

Postby mayre » Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:05 am

I love Jack, but I am sick to death of his behavior..cant stand Kelly..

TiaB

Postby TiaB » Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:02 am

Here's an idea: Put the Nikki character out to pasture and promote Kelli to head position as Victor's new wife. She is pathetic enough and fits the damsel in distress profile Victor is drawn to. This will stick it to Jack AND Billy thus refueling the Abbott/Newman feud. John can make cameo appearances admonishing Jack re: his teetering sobriety. Kelly goes whacko (Victor reminds her of her father), and she starts secretly poisoning Victor. Rescuing Victor from death's door while dodging a knife wielding Kelly, Ashley saves Victor but not before both Ashley and Kelly crash through a high rise window onto the sidewalk below. Kelly crawls off into the bushes and disappears while Ashley takes over the revolving coma bed vacated by Phyllis. Meanwhile, Phyllis shows her tender side using tough love on Jack trying to rehabilitate him all the while she's canoodling with Dillon, exacting her revenge on her sister, Avery.

pondie

Postby pondie » Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:08 am

Quote lindaj18:

Jack it seems, is drawn to lunatics(Emily)..When Kelly shows she's really nutbag

Also Mary Jo Mason.

Ydac

Postby Ydac » Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:46 am

I love Jack and I love Cady McClain. I don't like them together at all. I fear they have done to Cady what they did to Maura West by giving her a very badly written part to try to make sense of. I think Jack should elevate himself and stop competing with his little brother for a woman. Jack needs to be secure enough he doesn't need a woman and if there is a woman it should be someone his age and their romance should fit their age and have a bit more decorum. I really don't like to see Jack in bed with a woman. I think he should let that remain part of our imagination.

MS's Phyllis was once perfect for Jack but the second go round didn't sit well with me because he had just been madly in love with Emily (gag) Genevieve (gag again) and the real killer for Jack recently were the scenes of him in bed with NIKKI!!!! I couldn't stand the thought of Phyllis sleeping with him after that....

I just want Jack to grow up emotionally and be debonnaire and handsome but let us imagine the private time with his lady love. I don't think Kelly works - maybe she will with time and I love Gina Tognini and I don't see her as a fit for Jack either. The only woman on the canvas currently that I can see Jack with would be Sharon but they've been there and done that.

Jack needs a partner but they need to give it some thought and not just throw him into these dumb situations with lots of inappropriate storylines - he looks as desperate as Neil and Jack is a billionaire.......Come on!!!

mayre

Postby mayre » Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:50 pm

I want him to stop his damn womanizing and do the right thing by waiting to see what is going to,happen with Phyliss. In the world of comas one year is not that long....so much for his deep love for phyllis....

mayre

Postby mayre » Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:53 pm

Quote Ydac: I love Jack and I love Cady McClain. I don't like them together at all. I fear they have done to Cady what they did to Maura West by giving her a very badly written part to try to make sense of. I think Jack should elevate himself and stop competing with his little brother for a woman. Jack needs to be secure enough he doesn't need a woman and if there is a woman it should be someone his age and their romance should fit their age and have a bit more decorum. I really don't like to see Jack in bed with a woman. I think he should let that remain part of our imagination.

MS's Phyllis was once perfect for Jack but the second go round didn't sit well with me because he had just been madly in love with Emily (gag) Genevieve (gag again) and the real killer for Jack recently were the scenes of him in bed with NIKKI!!!! I couldn't stand the thought of Phyllis sleeping with him after that....

I just want Jack to grow up emotionally and be debonnaire and handsome but let us imagine the private time with his lady love. I don't think Kelly works - maybe she will with time and I love Gina Tognini and I don't see her as a fit for Jack either. The only woman on the canvas currently that I can see Jack with would be Sharon but they've been there and done that.

Jack needs a partner but they need to give it some thought and not just throw him into these dumb situations with lots of inappropriate storylines - he looks as desperate as Neil and Jack is a billionaire.......Come on!!!

Exactly....can he really be that desperate that he hooks up with anything single and wearing a skirt???? Come on!!!!!!!!'

Return to “The Young and the Restless”