Ian, Love Him or Hate Him, He Adds Spice ! !

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
BaileyBaby

Ian, Love Him or Hate Him, He Adds Spice ! !

Postby BaileyBaby » Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:38 pm

You have to admit, or at least I have, Ian has added a much needed reality check for many in Genoa City. I know that a personality so smarmy & sleezy as he is probably will not last forever but I have learned to enjoy the poking & prodding he gives everyone. ROFLMBO!!!!!!!! :D

movinon

Re: Ian, Love Him or Hate Him, He Adds Spice ! !

Postby movinon » Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:19 pm

I agree, he does add spice. More than that, he adds humor because he is just standing there smiling and everybody freaks out. Humor is so missing in this show - Phyllis was always good for a laugh now and then, Billy Miller was so cute and funny, and Adam's one-liners were always killer. That is all gone and the show is dark and brooding - everyone is unhappy, and Ian makes me smile. Especially his scenes with Victor, when he is so obviously unfazed by the great one. lol

Ydac

Postby Ydac » Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:27 pm

I fail to see the 'spice'. I think he's the worst villain I've seen in a soap in a long time. It's not the fault of the actor as I've seen him elsewhere and he is very talented, but there just is no story to this mess and nothing of interest. I can't imagine him dogging Nikki and Dylan about their past as entertaining since Dylan is about 40 and not a child. I just fail to find anything worth watching in Ian or the story they've stuck the poor guy with.

Galazz

Postby Galazz » Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:13 pm

Ray Wise is such a good actor. I always enjoy him no matter what role he is playing.

tooopee

Postby tooopee » Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:17 pm

Ian Ward is a useless character. Too bad Ray is good at his craft but the writing for this character is beyond weak.

LongTimeFan11

Postby LongTimeFan11 » Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:14 am

Ian Ward really liked talking to Sharon yesterday. I think he knows Victor does not like Sharon and that is one reason Ian makes trouble for Victor. When the secret comes out, Sharon will need someone on her side, and Ian will be there.

Teri_ETC

Postby Teri_ETC » Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:21 am

Quote BaileyBaby: You have to admit, or at least I have, Ian has added a much needed reality check for many in Genoa City. I know that a personality so smarmy & sleezy as he is probably will not last forever but I have learned to enjoy the poking & prodding he gives everyone. ROFLMBO!!!!!!!! :D

love that snake in the grass....too bad that make over Victor had his goon administer has worn off...Y&R

PurrrrrrrKitty

Postby PurrrrrrrKitty » Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:51 am

He is such a delicious villain... yessss I hope he stays around for quite some time.

SLEUTH

Postby SLEUTH » Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:46 am

As far as villains go I find him below par. I liken him to my horror movie villains---Michael Myers from Halloween and Jason Voorhees from Friday the 13th--they were truly scary. Freddy from Nightmare on Elm street was a joke.
Victor can be a true villain and I find Ian to be a joke and not a worthy opponent. I can't wait for him to make his exit.

Galazz

Postby Galazz » Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:04 pm

Quote BaileyBaby: You have to admit, or at least I have, Ian has added a much needed reality check for many in Genoa City. I know that a personality so smarmy & sleezy as he is probably will not last forever but I have learned to enjoy the poking & prodding he gives everyone. ROFLMBO!!!!!!!! :D

Yes he does! The show is so bland right because two of the movers and shakers, Adam and Phyllis, are off canvas. Both these characters are vital to Y&R and they need to return ASAP!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”