Who do YOU think will MURDER Ian FIRST?????

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Roxie99

Who do YOU think will MURDER Ian FIRST?????

Postby Roxie99 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:50 am

After today's show - you know there is going to be a MURDER! I think all the characters hate him right now! Vote who you think will do it FIRST! Look what they did to Diana - and the elaborate way they did it with the clues and film/movie to watch - My vote---- Cassie.. I know it's out there but so is R&R - they do strange things!! ;)

FL senior fan

Re: Who do YOU think will MURDER Ian FIRST?????

Postby FL senior fan » Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:54 am

I hope his "demise" comes further down the road. He creates drama and excitement IMO, even though he is despicable for sure! There will be a long list of suspects. Mirah would be the shocker IMO...and it could happen in self-defense IF he were trying to rape her and she defends herself.

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:42 am

Well given the amount of people who hate Ian Ward, let's see there's Nikki, Paul, Dylan, Avery, Nick, Sharon, Victoria, Victor, Summer, Jack

Well those are about the only people who I could remotely see as suspects in Ian's murder with the shocker suspect being Mariah because she would be the person people least suspect in Ian's murder

And not to mention there is Ian's ex-wife, Willa she too could also end up being a suspect as well as Mariah's mother Helen Copeland

SLEUTH

Postby SLEUTH » Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:53 am

I think he will indeed be murdered...all the usual suspects with motive will be reigned in--Dylan, Avery, Nikki, Nick, TGVN, Leslie, Paul....Paul will be suspended from duty during the investigation...perhaps the FBI will send Ronan back because the FBI had Ian on a watch list....after a 6 month investigation it will be determined that either his ex-wife (willa) or Mariah's mom did the deed or maybe even Mariah.

lindaj18

Postby lindaj18 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:10 am

Just to get rid of him..I DID IT! I confess. now can we move on? ;)

jhaxx

Postby jhaxx » Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:58 am

Ian is so evil he probably is dying and will kill him self and stage it so Nicole will be charged.

Ydac

Postby Ydac » Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:08 pm

"First"? How many times do we think he will be murdered...lol

cay65

Postby cay65 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:44 pm

I don't care who does it but I hope it's very very soon. Don't like him and tend to not watch when he's on. They need to kill him today and let's have the investigation start sometime down the road just get him off my TV now.

strangeland

Postby strangeland » Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:00 pm

Quote Ydac: "First"? How many times do we think he will be murdered...lol

I love this idea. He could be in bed sleeping, and someone comes in and drugs him. Then someone else comes in and smothers him. Then someone else comes in and shoots him. Then someone else comes in and stabs him. Then someone else sets his house on fire and that is when they find the body. Talk about reasonable doubt!

Skyemichelle

Postby Skyemichelle » Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:15 pm

It could be Nikki's new drinking buddy. She'll admire her new friend Nikki so much that she would kill for her. She'll disappear and leave Nikki to face the charges. Just a thought.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”