Non-Bash Thread: Nick and Sharon Fans!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
suegerry

Re: Non-Bash Thread: Nick and Sharon Fans!

Postby suegerry » Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:11 am

Reunited and it feels so good.....lalalala.....lala.... :)

2008 is the year for this reunion.....shick all the way... :)

Kristi07

Postby Kristi07 » Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:18 am

Nick and Sharon are slowly making their way back to each other. the road has been paved baby! Love and Fate in 2008-Go Shick!

Bgirl

Postby Bgirl » Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:45 am

I think we are a day closer to SHICK being reunited. You are all right the road is paved, Nick's remorse for how he treated Sharon, his constant looking out for her. GO Shick Go! :-)

SndrElkins

Postby SndrElkins » Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:31 am

Nick and Sharon~~ Best couple to ever hit daytime.GO SHICK :-) :) :-) :)

suegerry

Postby suegerry » Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:54 pm

Once the man starts thinking out of the bun.....we will see these two back together again.....and what a wonderful feeling it will be......the best forever.....Shick :)

suegerry

Postby suegerry » Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:18 am

Back on top......Shick will be forever...... :)

StaceyT

Postby StaceyT » Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:46 am

I cant believe that some are using Jacks "imagination" against Sharon now 8) Comparing and imaginary few seconds to the nasty, puke inducing, couch sex of other 8)

Now, if some though it was hot between Brad and Sharon in Jacks mind, then cant wait to see an imaganation of Nick and Sharon >) or the real thing for that matter :D It is a commin........ thats why the claws are comming out girls....donn your armor ;)

Defending Shick Always!!! Go, Shick, Go!! Keeping the "Fatih" 3) :) :))

suegerry

Postby suegerry » Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:50 am

Rightly said StaceyT.....--.......Shick was meant to be forever and this is comin and this board will steaming hot...... :)

StaceyT

Postby StaceyT » Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:00 am

Quote suegerry: Rightly said StaceyT.....--......can't please them all.......Shick was meant to be forever and this is comin and this board will steaming hot...... :)

-- :-)

I think Sharon has done alot of soul searching and realizes that she never loved Brad, but needed him since Nick pulled away. She has realized that she truly loves Nick, (watch it will come out) and always will, she is trying to make it work with Jack, she loves Jack but shes not "in love" with him.
One day soon my friend, Shick will light up the screen again, you can count on that ;) :)

Ps- Happy b-day yesterday ;) :)

Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have an issue on the board, rather than posting about it. We appreciate it!

:)Candace, Soaps.com

restlessgirl

Postby restlessgirl » Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:52 pm

Quote StaceyT:
Quote suegerry: Rightly said StaceyT.....and I got the B reply from someone for thinking the thread should not have been started......can't please them all.......Shick was meant to be forever and this is comin and this board will steaming hot...... :)

Yeah I know Sue, and we get our threads deleted and closed but its ok to start a thread that will defiantly cause a bickering match... go figure, and talk about dead horses .....I just dont understand.... but anyhow off topic so I will stop :-)

I think Sharon has done alot of soul searching and realizes that she never loved Brad, but needed him since Nick pulled away. She has realized that she truly loves Nick, (watch it will come out) and always will, she is trying to make it work with Jack, she loves Jack but shes not "in love" with him.
One day soon my friend, Shick will light up the screen again, you can count on that ;) :)

Ps- Happy b-day yesterday ;) :)

I think you are right about Sharons soul searching. She realized Brad served a purpose and filled a void, however misguided it was. But in the end its always about Nicholas!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”