Non-Bash Thread: Nick and Sharon Fans!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Kristi07

Re: Non-Bash Thread: Nick and Sharon Fans!

Postby Kristi07 » Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:37 am

Quote suegerry: Vic and Nikki did it.....so will Nick and his chick Sharon :)

Hi Sue..glad you're back..you sure missed some action on the boards :~ Shick's time will come..perfection takes time..

suegerry

Postby suegerry » Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:39 am

Quote Kristi07:

Hi Sue..glad you're back..you sure missed some action on the boards :~ Shick's time will come..perfection takes time..

Hi Kristi07

Gee I wonder what it was all about.....Sharon I'm guessing.....the girl can do no good......but we all know differently in here....don't we ?)

Kristi07

Postby Kristi07 » Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:54 am

Quote suegerry:
Quote Kristi07:

Hi Kristi07

Gee I wonder what it was all about.....Sharon I'm guessing.....the girl can do no good......but we all know differently in here....don't we ?)

On the contrary..just same old same old..same BS different day..

Soulsistah

Postby Soulsistah » Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:07 am

Quote wowbabyits2008:
Quote Lilamoor:
Quote rose72: hi there all... im new to the board here but have been reading post's for a few months. i was never really a y&r watcher but when Sharon and Nick hooked up it got me hooked. i have to say it's sad what has happened with these two. it's one of those situations that i love them together and they have great chemistry but they have kind of screwed each other over... i would really love to see them get back together but also at the same time i think how can they trust each other. the phyliss thing i have not liked from the beginning. i mean if sharon and nick were broken up and then he met up with phyliss...then maybe. but it was done at such a terrible time!! so it has left a bad taste in my mouth!! i'll leave it with i really hope they can find their way back to each other and that it is done very well!! go shick :)

I so agree with you. I too have such a bad taste in my mouth regarding the way the writers broke up Nick and Sharon, and put Nick with Phylis, that I quit watching the soap for months. To this day I won't watch any moment of Nick and Phylis kissing etc. But I devour any time the writers put Nick & Sharon in the same scene. It's about time the writers attempt to recapture the romance & family togetherness that they alluded to when Cassie visited Nick on New Years. Why replay that episode, and then leave us hanging.

ITA with the above post, to this day I leave the room and switch the channel to CNN until I know its clear to having to look at this nasty couple. YUCK!

Yup. Don't care if Nick and Phyllis got married 10 times over; won't ever change what they are - dirty, nasty cheaters who are completely mismatched. Phyllis just looks too old for Nick, IMO. They are absolutely sickening. :0

But on a much happier note, I too think they are heading towards a Shick reunion, especially if LML will really be gone from the show once the strike is over. All these teasers of Shick serves no purpose, if they aren't intending to reunite them, other than rock the boat more with the Shick fans.

Re the Soaps mags, I stopped buying any of them a long time ago because they are all hype on the cover, which usually amounts to nada on the screen. But the recent issue of CBS Soaps In Depth has Sharon, Jack, Nick and Brad on the cover, captioned "Which Man will Sharon Choose?" 8) Basically, SC definitely indicates that the door is still open when it comes to her feelings for Nick and she comments about their break-up. It actually was worth the read. So hope is still very much alive and well for the best couple on this show - our Shick!! And, they are still listed as the 5th (out of the top 5) fav couples on CBS soaps - VERY impressive given they haven't been a couple in almost 2 years! Now that's staying power!! :)) :D

rose72

Postby rose72 » Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:28 am

Come on for crying out loud....lol :-) !!! When can We see some Shick action ;)!! Hello to all the shicksters out there :) !!

sharonscool

Postby sharonscool » Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:59 am

People wonder why we still love Our Shick after all this time. Well, with a couple like shick, you can never forget the magic they had on screen. All the special moments they shared. They have this amazing chemistry which is like no other soap couple I've seen on TV. And so many people love them. All the ingredients are there for a Shick Reunion, we just need to give the cake some time to bake :-) lol!
It's gonna happen guys! :) ;) GO SHICK --- TOGETHER AGAIN IN 2008 3)

ILuvNY

Postby ILuvNY » Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:55 am

There's a huge different between lust and love. Nick follows Phyllis around like she's in heat all the time...with Sharon, there was romance AND sex...THAT'S what I call LOVE!!! ;)

Taps

Postby Taps » Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:19 am

All i remember was the 2nd time nick and phyllis were getting married, that would be the time the marriage was real in GC. Nick wasn't sure he wanted to go through with it. Victor had to open his big mouth and tell him to go through with it because of summer. I really don't think they would be together right now if summer wasn't supposily nicks kid. I also think there is a reason nick didn't remember phyllis when he got back from the woods,, that would be because he truely loves sharon and didn't wanna believe he would leave the love of his life for phyllis. :)

ILuvNY

Postby ILuvNY » Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:06 am

Quote Taps: All i remember was the 2nd time nick and phyllis were getting married, that would be the time the marriage was real in GC. Nick wasn't sure he wanted to go through with it. Victor had to open his big mouth and tell him to go through with it because of summer. I really don't think they would be together right now if summer wasn't supposily nicks kid. I also think there is a reason nick didn't remember phyllis when he got back from the woods,, that would be because he truely loves sharon and didn't wanna believe he would leave the love of his life for phyllis. :)

Hmmm...forgot about Victor encouraging Nick to marry Phyllis.
So, maybe HE'S the one who had the results fixed for two reasons: firstly, for Nick, who was suffering from Cassie's loss and feeling guilty; secondly, to get back at Jack, Summer's real father!
Remember,that's when he was acting strangely due to the epilepsy.

bubble303

Postby bubble303 » Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:38 pm

Go Nick and Sharon!! :)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”