Non-Bash Thread: Nick and Sharon Fans!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
KeepingItReal

Re: Non-Bash Thread: Nick and Sharon Fans!

Postby KeepingItReal » Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:34 pm

I hope Nick goes back to his wife.

Dang they really had me going last week.....I thought what, Nick's leaving Red to go back to Sharon....LMAO and then realized it was an old episode.

FYI - The old episodes were the best of Y&R loved the flashbacks!!!

Dru, Olivia, Neil, that other man in the scene.....very nice.

Now that's was Y&R not this garbage they trying to sell us. :-) :-)

ILuvNY

Postby ILuvNY » Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:42 pm

Quote KeepingItReal: I hope Nick goes back to his wife.

Dang they really had me going last week.....I thought what, Nick's leaving Red to go back to Sharon....LMAO and then realized it was an old episode.

FYI - The old episodes were the best of Y&R loved the flashbacks!!!

Dru, Olivia, Neil, that other man in the scene.....very nice.

Now that's was Y&R not this garbage they trying to sell us. :-) :-)

You're so right, KIR...that's why we long time viewers are so upset with the BS that they're trying to pawn off on us as good s/ls! Nick was the man who turned in his own father for corporate wrongdoings, and then he totally forgives Phyllis for screwing with his family's company? I don't think so!!!

I loved Olivia, her husband Nathan, their son and Aunt Mamie and Malcolm (yum). Dru had such a great family and then...poof...they're gone. Absurd! They've done the same thing with the Abbott family, slowly getting rid of them all, in favor of changing a once "family" based show to featuring one or two particular favorites, who shall remain nameless! ~)

The writers and producers are shooting themselves in the metaphorical foot!!!!

suegerry

Postby suegerry » Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:13 pm

Today's show US......was the best in a very long time.....to see Nick with his daughter Cassie.....and remembering how unfair he was to Sharon after her death.....let's hope 2008 brings us back some good viewing on this soap....... 8)

We need to see Nick stop thinking outside the bun......reunite Sharon and Nick...... ~)

The best couple on the show by far.......Shick :) :) :)

ILuvNY

Postby ILuvNY » Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:19 pm

Quote suegerry: Today's show US......was the best in a very long time.....to see Nick with his daughter Cassie.....and remembering how unfair he was to Sharon after her death.....let's hope 2008 brings us back some good viewing on this soap....... 8)

We need to see Nick stop thinking outside the bun......reunite Sharon and Nick...... ~)

The best couple on the show by far.......Shick :) :) :)

I loved this episode! It's amazing that Nick thought that's how things would be if he hadn't messed up. And the anguish he felt for having bedded red...palpable!!!

suegerry

Postby suegerry » Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:33 pm

Nick did the most horrible thing a father could have after Cassie past away......and what a husband shouldn't have done.....he thought of nothing else by himself......in today's episode it showed exactly that ......a man being consume with guilt.....and when he frees himself from the mismatched marriage he's in.......he will run back to his life the life he had with beautiful Sharon and their son Noah........Go Shick :) :) :)

StaceyT

Postby StaceyT » Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:11 am

I think the two old episodes we seen over the holiday is just a prelude to what is going to happen this year :) Jack and Phyllis are going to grow close and Brad is going to be trying to get Sharon :-) You think for one minute that Nick is going to allow Brad to get close to Sharon after he knows what Brad did................NOT!!! :-) Shick is on it was back in, wether anyone likes it or not ;)

Go Shick Go!!!! Keeping the "Faith"!!! :D :) 3)

StaceyT

Postby StaceyT » Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:15 am

Quote Skyrider: I'm sorry but i disagree .....

The way Nick treated Sharron before his accident ...Like he didnt no her every thing was about Phylis ..I think not if I was Sharron for 2008 I would not have 2 words to say to Nick...

:-) Even before the accident Nick was watching over Sharon, and he was abiding to her wishes. He was still checking on her and giving her gifts on their "aniversary" and right there for her when she fell off the cliff :-) Even before his accident he was having second thoughts about his choices.....lol Shick is coming back, the question we wonder now is ... WHEN ?) 3) ;)

suegerry

Postby suegerry » Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:30 pm

Nick and Sharon were the best couple on this show.....this was taking away from us with the Cassie dying s/l and then we had the Phyllis/Nick s/l shoved down our throat.......Nick has shown us as late that he's sorry for what he did and hopefully this will bring back this couple..... :)

Kristi07

Postby Kristi07 » Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:36 pm

Nick and Sharon have this connection that no other couple have! They just fit together so well! I love the epis when they are reminiscing and you can tell in their eyes how much they still adore each other! They love they have is hard to ignore and impossible to replicate!

StaceyT

Postby StaceyT » Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:50 am

Go, Shick, Go!!! Keeping the "Faith" :) :D 3)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”