Non-Bash Thread: Nick and Sharon Fans!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
StaceyT

Re: Non-Bash Thread: Nick and Sharon Fans!

Postby StaceyT » Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:01 am

I can feel the Shick love in the air, its not going to be long :)

Go, Shick, Go!!!! Keeping the "FAITH" 3) :D

Soulsistah

Postby Soulsistah » Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:28 pm

Quote ILuvNY: I think that we may see them together on NYE during the snowstorm...can't wait!!!

Hey fellow Shick lovers!

Wouldn't it be the sweetest thing if Nick and Sharon got "snowed" in together during the storm?!! :)) *) These two just light up the screen when they are in scenes together! *) *) *) In any event, if the growing rumour that LML is ousted from the show proves true(YES!!), we may see our Shick reunion happen sooner than anticipated!! :)) :D 3)

suegerry

Postby suegerry » Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:12 pm

The way Nick (character) has been protrayed lately......he had forgotten what happen in the last two years....oh! yea....what bull......he seems to remember a lot of what he's done to Sharon and Noah......and all he does with the present Mrs. N........is have sex.......we see this on every episodes lately...... ~)

With Sharon Nick was the nice young man we knew......the XSMas show that I just looked at reminded us of that.....him with Sharon.....their love.....the way he wanted to protect her from hiw mother......that's what Y&R was all about.....not the sexarobic he's been into in the last two year..... :D

Hopping that the new head writer brings us back our couple......Go Shick

Soulsistah

Postby Soulsistah » Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:19 pm

Well said Sue! Yes, it does seem as contrived as ever that Nick's amnesia is supposed to have wiped out only his memory of the last 2 years :-) :-) What a complete joke. ~)

Well, if the writers can use his amnesia to attempt to make us believe Nick fell "in love again" with Red ~) , then it can go both ways: his amnesia can be used to help him reconnect with his true love, the woman he does remember loving and sharing a family with - Sharon! 3) His connection with Sharon is all the stronger because he supposedly does have all his memories of his life together with her, and little, if any, of Phyllis. ;)

Oh yes, Nick and Sharon need to reunite in the New Year because their current couplings make absolutely no sense and are just too unbelievable.

suegerry

Postby suegerry » Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:23 pm

Even if Nick is enjoying his present sexarobics.....I see nothing but hope for him and his wonderful princess Sharon.....this couple will survive any storm.....looking forward to seeing them in this coming snow storm..... :) ;)

GO SHICK

suegerry

Postby suegerry » Thu Dec 27, 2007 4:06 pm

Everthing is pointing to a reunion of these two.....Nick is showing more and more remorse what he did to his former wife and son after the lost of his daughter......he needs to suffer a little more for it before Sharon ends back into his arms......

Angel4Life

Postby Angel4Life » Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:00 pm

IT"S way past time 4 these 2 to reunite.

rose72

Postby rose72 » Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:58 am

hi there all... im new to the board here but have been reading post's for a few months. i was never really a y&r watcher but when Sharon and Nick hooked up it got me hooked. i have to say it's sad what has happened with these two. it's one of those situations that i love them together and they have great chemistry but they have kind of screwed each other over... i would really love to see them get back together but also at the same time i think how can they trust each other. the phyliss thing i have not liked from the beginning. i mean if sharon and nick were broken up and then he met up with phyliss...then maybe. but it was done at such a terrible time!! so it has left a bad taste in my mouth!! i'll leave it with i really hope they can find their way back to each other and that it is done very well!! go shick :)

ILuvNY

Postby ILuvNY » Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:31 am

Quote rose72: hi there all... im new to the board here but have been reading post's for a few months. i was never really a y&r watcher but when Sharon and Nick hooked up it got me hooked. i have to say it's sad what has happened with these two. it's one of those situations that i love them together and they have great chemistry but they have kind of screwed each other over... i would really love to see them get back together but also at the same time i think how can they trust each other. the phyliss thing i have not liked from the beginning. i mean if sharon and nick were broken up and then he met up with phyliss...then maybe. but it was done at such a terrible time!! so it has left a bad taste in my mouth!! i'll leave it with i really hope they can find their way back to each other and that it is done very well!! go shick :)

Welcome to the sisterhoood, rose!
I agree, it was terrible what the writers did to this great couple! To have Nick sleep with Phyllis when Sharon was mourning the loss of their daughter was unbelievable!!
But there is hope that our favorite couple will reunite in 2008; hopefully, not by "cheating", but when both are free from their respective spouses!
Happy posting, rose72!!!!!

bubble303

Postby bubble303 » Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:31 pm

Quote rose72: hi there all... im new to the board here but have been reading post's for a few months. i was never really a y&r watcher but when Sharon and Nick hooked up it got me hooked. i have to say it's sad what has happened with these two. it's one of those situations that i love them together and they have great chemistry but they have kind of screwed each other over... i would really love to see them get back together but also at the same time i think how can they trust each other. the phyliss thing i have not liked from the beginning. i mean if sharon and nick were broken up and then he met up with phyliss...then maybe. but it was done at such a terrible time!! so it has left a bad taste in my mouth!! i'll leave it with i really hope they can find their way back to each other and that it is done very well!! go shick :)

Welcome Shick sistah :D :D :D

Happy Posting!

Go Shick GO :D

Return to “The Young and the Restless”