Non-Bash Thread: Nick and Sharon Fans!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Moniker1979

Re: Non-Bash Thread: Nick and Sharon Fans!

Postby Moniker1979 » Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:08 pm

Hmmm, I am wondering about something.

I know Shick have a big fanbase, but I've seen a poll on a different message board, where they are asking Shick or Phick or Phack, and though Phick is a tiny bit ahead, it's not ahead by much and Shick is right behind with a lot of votes. So, I am wondering why people are saying Shick is dead, when they obviously have A LOT of support?

loveitloveitloveit

Postby loveitloveitloveit » Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:31 pm

Quote Moniker1979: Hmmm, I am wondering about something.

I know Shick have a big fanbase, but I've seen a poll on a different message board, where they are asking Shick or Phick or Phack, and though Phick is a tiny bit ahead, it's not ahead by much and Shick is right behind with a lot of votes. So, I am wondering why people are saying Shick is dead, when they obviously have A LOT of support?

Shcik is definately not dead, and the ones that say that they are, cannot back it up. Shick is a very hot couple, and most fans want them to reunite, I have never met a Phick fan in person to be honest I am sure they are out there. All I am saying is that out of the many friends and family that I know, that don't care enough to come on message boards, vote in polls (both of which I do), or buy soap rags (I definately don't), all want Shcik back, and has stopped watching because of that fact, and mostly because of the turn Y&R has made.
Shich is not dead, that is just a saying some use because they think its a good comeback or what ever reason they use it. But in reality Shcik is anything but dead.

Moniker1979

Postby Moniker1979 » Sun Dec 16, 2007 3:40 am

Quote loveitloveitloveit:
Quote Moniker1979: Hmmm, I am wondering about something.

Shcik is definately not dead, and the ones that say that they are, cannot back it up. Shick is a very hot couple, and most fans want them to reunite, I have never met a Phick fan in person to be honest I am sure they are out there. All I am saying is that out of the many friends and family that I know, that don't care enough to come on message boards, vote in polls (both of which I do), or buy soap rags (I definately don't), all want Shcik back, and has stopped watching because of that fact, and mostly because of the turn Y&R has made.
Shich is not dead, that is just a saying some use because they think its a good comeback or what ever reason they use it. But in reality Shcik is anything but dead.

Yes, that is what I experienced, too. Most people that I'm around and who watch Y&R are Shick fans, although I have met one or two Phick fans. However, as you pointed out, those are not people who go on message boards or buy soap magazines. Y&R is actually a guilty pleasure for them. However, since there is no Shick anymore, they only tune in occasionally as well.

Taps

Postby Taps » Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:53 am

Wouldn't it be awesome if nick and sharon and noah got stranded together on christmas and they can relive when they were a family at christmas time.. I think thats what they would need to start the reality that they do belong together.

ILuvNY

Postby ILuvNY » Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:04 am

Quote Taps: Wouldn't it be awesome if nick and sharon and noah got stranded together on christmas and they can relive when they were a family at christmas time.. I think thats what they would need to start the reality that they do belong together.

Great scenario, taps. The great thing about Nick and Sharon is that they don't have to jump in the sack to see the chemistry between the two of them. It's obvious when they're together that their feelings for one another has really matured!

Kristi07

Postby Kristi07 » Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:58 am

Nick and Sharon--the Supercouple!! Before long, they will back together and we Shick fans will have our justice!! Go Shick!! :)

Uggerly

Postby Uggerly » Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:21 pm

Quote Moniker1979:
Quote ILuvNY: They were one soap couple that had some moments of "normalcy" in their relationship!

I agree. Despite the cheating, they were a young couple that loved each other and their children and worked as a family unit. That is SO rare in soaps.

Yes, let's bring back the wholesome family that Nick and sharon had together. And, make them both stay hot and sexy too!!

Kristi07

Postby Kristi07 » Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:23 pm

Quote Uggerly:
Quote Moniker1979:
Quote ILuvNY: They were one soap couple that had some moments of "normalcy" in their relationship!

I agree. Despite the cheating, they were a young couple that loved each other and their children and worked as a family unit. That is SO rare in soaps.

Yes, let's bring back the wholesome family that Nick and sharon had together. And, make them both stay hot and sexy too!!

So hot they'll melt the snow!!

suegerry

Postby suegerry » Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:55 pm

Nick with Sharon could melt metal....their chemistry is that strong......Go Shick :)

bubble303

Postby bubble303 » Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:51 am

Quote Kristi07:
Quote Uggerly:
Quote Moniker1979:

So hot they'll melt the snow!!

That's wat i call hot lol :-)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”