Non-Bash Thread: Nick and Sharon Fans!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Kristi07

Re: Non-Bash Thread: Nick and Sharon Fans!

Postby Kristi07 » Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:18 pm

Quote ILuvNY:
Quote Kristi07:
Quote ILuvNY: Now listen everyone, it's never too late
It will be Sharon and Nick in 2008
Noah will be happy evermore
And baby Faith will make a family of 4
So let's all get ready for some real romance
Get out of your chair and do the Nick and Sharon dance!

Sorry, I just had to! *) :) 8) 3)

shaking my azz doing the Shick dance!!

Woo hoo...you go girl!!! Oh, we're dancing to Led Zepplin's "Whole Lotta Love"...appropriate, don't you think? :)

Absolutely! I feel you Shick sista!

Moniker1979

Postby Moniker1979 » Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:21 pm

Sigh! I wanted to be poster #100 on this thread :D Oh well.

Well Shick fans, turn on your VCR's for tomorrow's episode in the U.S...major Nick and Sharon time and it was AWESOME!!!

GO NICK AND SHARON!!!

P.S: Wouldn't it be funny that once they reunite and have their daughter, they'd actually name her Faith?! ;)

Kristi07

Postby Kristi07 » Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:23 pm

Quote Moniker1979: Sigh! I wanted to be poster #100 on this thread :D Oh well.

Well Shick fans, turn on your VCR's for tomorrow's episode in the U.S...major Nick and Sharon time and it was AWESOME!!!

GO NICK AND SHARON!!!

P.S: Wouldn't it be funny that once they reunite and have their daughter, they'd actually name her Faith?! ;)

Yes Stacey started that idea! It would be a great idea!

Azeleyes

Postby Azeleyes » Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:12 pm

Quote Taps: Nicely said ILuv, i remember nick always used the words your amazing or that was amazing to sharon when they were together in or out of bed. I also loved the family scenes. I think if they got back together now that they forgave each other for their past affairs, it would give a little stability to the show. To many divorces and not enough family scenes in my opinion.

I definetly agree with what you said about not enough stability in the show...too many divorces. In real life we do have real people that do love each other for better, for worst, in sickness and in health till death do them part...not everyone breaks up at the first sign of trouble and I think the producers should actually make a couple stay together till the end...and not bounce from one man to another...one of the perfect couple would be Nick and Sharon. Match made in heaven...Perfect chemistrie between the two!! GO SHICK!!

Moniker1979

Postby Moniker1979 » Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:12 am

Quote Kristi07:
Quote Moniker1979: Sigh! I wanted to be poster #100 on this thread :D Oh well.

GO NICK AND SHARON!!!

Yes Stacey started that idea! It would be a great idea!

Yes, but wouldn't it be funny if the power that be actually read some of our posts and would see that someone (Stacey) has already come up with a name for the Shick baby-girl to come and they actually used it in the show?

I'd be in hysterics if that happened :D

StaceyT

Postby StaceyT » Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:28 am

Wooooo hooooo .... good one!!!! :);) im dancin a jig.. 3)

Moniker1979

Postby Moniker1979 » Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:57 pm

Quote StaceyT:

Wooooo hooooo .... good one!!!! :);) im dancin a jig.. 3)

Do the Shick jig!!! :-) :-)

Soulsistah

Postby Soulsistah » Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:03 pm

Quote sharonscool:
Quote Moniker1979:
Quote KeepingItReal: Okay, they've put the plot into motion and we all have to realize they do have a reason for putting her in this position. :)

Shick is coming so let's just have fun and not take it personal. Sharon is human and will make wrong choices. :-) :-)

Go Shick go!! :)

Yep, and we'll see the start of the plot unraveling tomorrow (in the U.S) with great scenes between Nick and Sharon.

YES! :)

YAY!! I'm so happy to hear this. We barely see our couple together anymore, so I'm sure I will be watching these scenes over and over and over again. Any Nick and Sharon moments make my day/week/month/year!! :)

GO SHICK!! 3)

You said it! Soooooooooooo happy this thread was created for lovers of the best couple on Y&R - gorgeous Sharon and Nick!!! *) *) *) *) :D

They are my favourite couple. After everything they've been through over the years, their reunion is gonna be sweeta than honey fresh outta da comb! We know the writers are taking their time, but come on Shick lovers, let's give them another push to reunite Shick in 2008!

Send a note to yrbb@tvc.cbs.com. - let your voice be heard. We know TPTB have heard the howls of their fans for a Shick reunion so we know it's com'n!! The wheels are in motion, so let's keep the faith for our supercouple to get back together as a loving family! :D

artemis1207

Postby artemis1207 » Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:47 pm

You know it made me really sad to see how sooo many of the long-termed couples go at it and dissolve. I mean I miss Dru/Neil (well for obvious reasons, Dru is dead...but still :( ) Nick/Sharon, and Nikki/Victor.

I can't help but feel things will work themselves off and Phyllis and Jack will make inroads leaving...ironically Sharon and Nick back together, imo.

It was good seeing everything squared off today. It was nostalgic.

Soulsistah

Postby Soulsistah » Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:49 pm

Have to agree with you on that...seeing the swift and sure dismantling of this show's long-lasting couples was just too much - all of them within 2 years!! 8) >(

Return to “The Young and the Restless”