Today's Young and The Restless Episode

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
malnickkdh

Today's Young and The Restless Episode

Postby malnickkdh » Mon Nov 06, 2006 12:49 pm

I took it off because it was not fair for people who haven't seen today's episode. Sorry about that.

gommie

Re: Today's Young and The Restless Episode

Postby gommie » Mon Nov 06, 2006 12:52 pm

Soooooooooo..I guess I don't need to watch today????????

malnickkdh

Postby malnickkdh » Mon Nov 06, 2006 12:53 pm

Ooooooooooooh sorry do you want me to take it off?

nyaccent

Postby nyaccent » Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:19 pm

Quote malnickkdh: I took it off because it was not fair for people who haven't seen today's episode. Sorry about that.

We were told we don't have to worry about that...you had it posted today's episode.....I wrote about not having posts until all have watched and Chrissi said that can't be helped and not to worry...You really didn't have to delete it Malnickkdh

lestress

Postby lestress » Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:16 pm

I would see no reason why you couldn't post something about today's episode particularly since you have labeled it as such. Anyone not seeing today's episode would know not to read it until later.

gommie

Postby gommie » Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:36 pm

I think what the problem was is that it was a total run down of todays episode and what transpired-pretty much the only thing you didn't know after reading it was how they were all dressed...

Chrissi

Postby Chrissi » Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:45 am

I didn't see this, but if it was a run-down of today's episode, it's not needed. That's what we do here, is to give you the run down!

But... if it's just to discuss something that happened and it's on the same day, go to it! You at least wrote a great title, and those who didn't see it would wait until afterwards to read it! :D

If it was a total rundown, where did it come from? I don't want to see other sites plagiarized on this one.

gommie

Postby gommie » Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:17 am

Quote Chrissi: I didn't see this, but if it was a run-down of today's episode, it's not needed. That's what we do here, is to give you the run down!

But... if it's just to discuss something that happened and it's on the same day, go to it! You at least wrote a great title, and those who didn't see it would wait until afterwards to read it! :D

If it was a total rundown, where did it come from? I don't want to see other sites plagiarized on this one.

It was a total rundown, where it came from I don't know..it looked like a copy/paste from daily updates maybe,I don't know..I started reading it and it became very obvious to me that it was not a question about todays episode, but a complete rundown of what had happened -whoever, removed it, and I don't know who that was, but they did it pretty quickly...

nyaccent

Postby nyaccent » Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:45 am

I didn't read it, got here when it was already deleted...so I really didn't even know what it was all about. All I knew is that we were allowed to discuss what has happened on the show before all had the chance to watch it, but to be fair, label the thread properly.

malnickkdh

Postby malnickkdh » Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:07 am

I didn't plagarize. My family lives in Canada and the young and the restless comes on a day earlier. So I always know what happens a day ahead.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”