Nikki stand up please

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
mamma1

Nikki stand up please

Postby mamma1 » Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:37 pm

What has happened to Melody Thomas that she can't stand and walk streight. Is it her back, her shoes or just sticking her bum out.....it looks awful I scream at the tv to stand up!

SLEUTH

Re: Nikki stand up please

Postby SLEUTH » Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:43 pm

I have read other poster's posts and it has been said that the actress in real life suffers from some sort of back pain. I don't know for sure as the personal lives of the actors do not interest me.

PurrrrrrrKitty

Postby PurrrrrrrKitty » Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:15 pm

Yesss, she has severe back problems. but seems to be getting worse.. many times she wears a back brace..
I watched an interview with her on that subject..

But because of it. they should NEVER have her wear slacks with a shirt tucked in.. it emphasizes her problem.. I blame that on the Wardrobe Department.

APRIL JOY

Postby APRIL JOY » Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:19 pm

They should have her wear flats no high heels.no tight dresses.Why not have her do more sitting scenes.

janetb

Postby janetb » Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:15 pm

Quote APRIL JOY: They should have her wear flats no high heels.no tight dresses.Why not have her do more sitting scenes.

High heels should be the first to go if the actor has back problems. She should know better if she has so much pain.

Ydac

Postby Ydac » Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:39 pm

I think wardrobe makes several mistakes on YR and that just reinforces my idea that they NEVER look at the final product. Avery and Nikki's clothes are always too tight and Nikki in particular, would look so much better in softer clothing and lower heels. Cane is sometimes so disheveled he needs different clothes and Nick sometimes looks unkempt. I love Sharon's hair when it's soft and pulled back or curled, but the long straight covering the face thing with thin hair is not attractive. Lily's clothing is too risque and Christine looks like a nun in training. I'm sure there are more, but I just don't think they ever look at what they throw out to the public.

jb4me

Postby jb4me » Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:54 pm

First of all I am sorry if the actress is having back issues, she's always been one of my favorites, but, with the stooping over, that red shirt/pants and belt, awful hair and her whimpering and crying she's driving me crazy. Let the woman sit down if she's unable to stand straight and someone give her a makeover....ASAP.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”