Enough of Chris and her trying for baby talk

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
villyforever55

Re: Enough of Chris and her trying for baby talk

Postby villyforever55 » Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:52 pm

I agree! Jack knows how to set the romantic mood. He can take me on a date any day and I'm past 50, but never too old for romance.

Galazz

Postby Galazz » Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:53 pm

Quote villyforever55: I agree! Jack knows how to set the romantic mood. He can take me on a date any day and I'm past 50, but never too old for romance.

IF Jack is so great, why can't he keep a woman?

Coonfoot

Postby Coonfoot » Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:59 pm

Quote Galazz:
Quote villyforever55: I agree! Jack knows how to set the romantic mood. He can take me on a date any day and I'm past 50, but never too old for romance.

IF Jack is so great, why can't he keep a woman?

Same reason other men on this soap can't keep a woman..... it's called soap drama. Jack is no different, except he is sexy and romantic and pulls out all stops to court his woman and I love it!!!!!

cavi

Postby cavi » Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:05 pm

Quote villyforever55: No parent knows if they will live to see their child grow up so Paul's age is not a factor. And any questions about Christine's age or potential health risks for her or the baby were answered by her doctor, and the decision to move forward was between Chris, Paul and her doctor. Obviously the answer was "all systems are go". They should just go for it. Dylan being Paul's son not an issue nor should it be.

I loved how Christine and Paul actually discussed age and possible issues with a pregnancy, age-related or otherwise. Chris hasn't a complicated history of fertility issues and high-risk pregnancies and miscarriages and is healthy, and even if she is in perimenopause, yes, it looks like all systems are go for a baby. Even though she may not be on often, she's still what I consider a legacy character and I think many long-time YR fans would love to see this character have an even better happy ending than when she and Paul remarried.

deceived

Postby deceived » Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:12 pm

Quote cavi:
Quote villyforever55: No parent knows if they will live to see their child grow up so Paul's age is not a factor. And any questions about Christine's age or potential health risks for her or the baby were answered by her doctor, and the decision to move forward was between Chris, Paul and her doctor. Obviously the answer was "all systems are go". They should just go for it. Dylan being Paul's son not an issue nor should it be.

I loved how Christine and Paul actually discussed age and possible issues with a pregnancy, age-related or otherwise. Chris hasn't a complicated history of fertility issues and high-risk pregnancies and miscarriages and is healthy, and even if she is in perimenopause, yes, it looks like all systems are go for a baby. Even though she may not be on often, she's still what I consider a legacy character and I think many long-time YR fans would love to see this character have an even better happy ending than when she and Paul remarried.

Down here in S.E. TX... lots of women over 50 are still having kids... if you haven't gone through menopause, you can still have kids...
WHen I had my son at 45, all I had to do was go to a high risk clinic, which basically means you go every week instead of every month... when I had my son, we left a couple days later, he was perfectly healthy, no prescriptions, and the girls at 20 came out with bags of prescriptions... nothing wrong with Christine having a baby if they want one...

Galazz

Postby Galazz » Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:21 pm

Quote deceived:
Quote cavi:

If would be nice of you to let the American Medical Association know about this. Because this is 100% opposite of what they are saying.

Down here in S.E. TX... lots of women over 50 are still having kids... if you haven't gone through menopause, you can still have kids...
WHen I had my son at 45, all I had to do was go to a high risk clinic, which basically means you go every week instead of every month... when I had my son, we left a couple days later, he was perfectly healthy, no prescriptions, and the girls at 20 came out with bags of prescriptions... nothing wrong with Christine having a baby if they want one...

Galazz

Postby Galazz » Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:21 pm

Quote deceived:
Quote cavi:

If would be nice of you to let the American Medical Association know about this. Because this is 100% opposite of what they are saying.

vikis3

Postby vikis3 » Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:46 pm

Apparently menopause was the cause of the blueberry's demise.

soap session

Postby soap session » Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:10 pm

She is always sad/mad or worrying about something even before Pau's shooting. She is a real downer.

Galazz

Postby Galazz » Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:21 pm

Quote Galazz:
Quote deceived:
Quote cavi:

lol!!! Any Elvis sightings?

Return to “The Young and the Restless”