Victoria & Bubba

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
KendraRenee

Victoria & Bubba

Postby KendraRenee » Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:26 am

Ok, who agrees with me on this...?
They need to let Victoria have this baby. I am SICK of this. If they let this baby die, this will be the 3rd baby that she has lost. WILL THEY PLEASE LET HER HAVE IT! At this point I dont even care who the father is (I hope JT) they just need to let her have this baby. Come on this is ridiculous. Who is doing the writing here (was)?

Texas Sunflower

Re: Victoria & Bubba

Postby Texas Sunflower » Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:38 am

ITA - I just posted about the same stuff in the other thread - spoiler. You are so right... If this is the best the writers can do - then forget the strike and get back to work, you are not earning your money.......

goodwitch1956

Postby goodwitch1956 » Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:44 am

Quote KendraRenee: Ok, who agrees with me on this...?
They need to let Victoria have this baby. I am SICK of this. If they let this baby die, this will be the 3rd baby that she has lost. WILL THEY PLEASE LET HER HAVE IT! At this point I dont even care who the father is (I hope JT) they just need to let her have this baby. Come on this is ridiculous. Who is doing the writing here (was)?

omg for sure i want this over i like Victoria so much and JT has to be the father

KendraRenee

Postby KendraRenee » Fri Nov 23, 2007 12:02 pm

I know & they we need to get past all of this so that Victor can find out that David Chow Chow was behind all of this. When the doo doo hits the fan, I want to be around on the other side of the TV.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”