is it just me (spoiler)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
cater2u

is it just me (spoiler)

Postby cater2u » Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:08 pm

On Thursday's show is it just me..or did nick remeber last thanksgiving??
perhaps im losing my hearing i really think so..is it a writer slip or does nick actually remember?
I almost fell off the sofa when on Thursday's show, Nick reminisced to Vicki about last Thanksgiving. I thought "is this a writer's mistake"? "why didn't JM catch it?" or is Nick really getting his memory back? It was subtle but I replayed it many times.
did any one else whoes seen the epi catch this?

PLC02

Re: is it just me (spoiler)

Postby PLC02 » Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:17 pm

Quote cater2u: On Thursday's show is it just me..or did nick remeber last thanksgiving??
perhaps im losing my hearing i really think so..is it a writer slip or does nick actually remember?
I almost fell off the sofa when on Thursday's show, Nick reminisced to Vicki about last Thanksgiving. I thought "is this a writer's mistake"? "why didn't JM catch it?" or is Nick really getting his memory back? It was subtle but I replayed it many times.
did any one else whoes seen the epi catch this?

I must have missed that scene! 8) Darn it!

Evsmom

Postby Evsmom » Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:27 pm

On Tuesday's show (US) Nick was talking to Victoria. He was trying to get her to wake up and give him a hard time about something, anything. He said that she told him about last Thanksgiving when Zapato ate the turkey and that she had blamed him for it. When I first saw it I thought he had his memory back too but I watched it again and he said Victoria told him about it. :)

cater2u

Postby cater2u » Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:40 am

Quote Evsmom: On Tuesday's show (US) Nick was talking to Victoria. He was trying to get her to wake up and give him a hard time about something, anything. He said that she told him about last Thanksgiving when Zapato ate the turkey and that she had blamed him for it. When I first saw it I thought he had his memory back too but I watched it again and he said Victoria told him about it. :)

Darn ...i was really hoping he had gotten his memory back :D ..it would have made the phick reunion so much more better..thanks for the info.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”