Spoiler. Oh My Gosh, spoiler Gloria, Kevin and Jill.

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
soapoperapimp

Re: Spoiler. Oh My Gosh, spoiler Gloria, Kevin and Jill.

Postby soapoperapimp » Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:07 pm

oh! hell no she didn't ! i am so mad right now why would she do that to jill after she hasw been a friend you know what jill does not like gloria now and will hate her even more. i hope that jack and kay will come to her defense if she is falsely accused of poisioning that cream.

Eppy

Postby Eppy » Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:11 pm

Quote Curious_Georgia: I figured the writers would go this route, have Gloria frame JILL, the only person in town who has given her any breaks or shown her any kindness. What a nice thing for Gloria to do.

It will probably mean another DNA test for the two of them, only this time instead of Gloria giving a different sample for herself, she will switch HER sample, with Jill's. Jill will be a match and go down for a crime she didn't commit. This leaves Gloria free to roam the halls of Jabot pretending she OWNS the place.

Geeze, I hate this witch. ;(
The viewers waited 14 years to see Phyllis get caught and punished (if you want to call it that). I hope we don't wait that long to see Gloria wipe that smug look off her face as they haul her off to the can.

Wickyz

Postby Wickyz » Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:26 pm

Quote lonesky: Judith Chapman (Gloria) is very entertaining but she is not Michelle Stafford. MS is the lead actress at Y&R. JC only gets signed to very crap term contracts. I think you will see Gloria get what's coming to her soon. Maybe next year.

But one of the things Gloria has done is to give payback to another GC character who has been getting away with crimes and underhanded deeds for years, Jack Abbott.

ITA!!!!! Jack needs to get a bite in the behind for a change...let him spend some time in prison he deserves it just as much as anyone in GC!!!!

soapoperapimp

Postby soapoperapimp » Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:04 pm

i hope that jack knows jill is innocent if that does happen i hope he isthe one that bails her out of jail becuase jill does not desrve to go to jail at all.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”