SID Year End commnets from Joshua Morrow.

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!

SID Year End commets from Joshua Morrow.

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:07 am

Josh Morrow dicusses his story lines in 2007. He calls Michelle Stafford a brilliant actress. He seems to be a bit in awe of Michelle's talent. JM says watching her vulunerability when she was going to lose Summer (going to prison) then the pain she went throught when the man she loves, Nick, looked at her like he hated her and treated her so badly. He says it was heartbreaking to watch.

JM also comments that MS is like the Tazmanian Devil when she comes on the set. I think he means she has so much energy.From the interview you get the impression that he is very fond of Michelle Stafford and he really enjoys working with her. I think I have read quotes from just about everyone on the show from Peter Bergman to Greg Rikaart to Victoria Rowell saying that really wanted to work with MS. The lady is a very highly respected actress.

Evsmom

Re: SID Year End commnets from Joshua Morrow.

Postby Evsmom » Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:47 am

She had me in tears when she thought Nick was dead and when he came back. %( She's very good at what she does!

emmyg1975

Postby emmyg1975 » Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:58 am

NOBODY else could have pulled off those scenes but Michelle...she is the "it" girl!!!! You give "IT" to her and she pulls "IT" off!!!

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:03 pm

Michelle's ability to go from one witch to greiving widow to spurned wife to desperate mother is exactly what Josh Morrow is talking about. He is clearly thrilled to be working with her.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”