does anyone think jack will find the killer soon?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
soapoperapimp

does anyone think jack will find the killer soon?

Postby soapoperapimp » Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:55 am

hope jack finds ji-min's killer soon because i don't want him to suffer anymore. the writers have messed up jack and jill's frienship i like when jill was not attaking jack that is another reason i hope he finds the killer.you think her feelings will change once he is found innocent lets hope!

Ebybrowempoly

Re: does anyone think jack will find the killer soon?

Postby Ebybrowempoly » Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:39 pm

i hope so.i'm sick the way they are always making jack out to be the bad guy.jack needs to be happy for awhile.they need to make victor life hell and phyllis.jill will feel like a fool.i can't understand why she thinks jack could do that.jack had no need to kill him when he was going to tell the truth.

Eppy

Postby Eppy » Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:42 pm

I hope Maggie finds the killer - like Inspector Clousou she bumbles and fumbles every investigation, so I don't hold out much hope that she will come up with anything, so I guess it will be up to Jack!! 8) 8) 8)

CandyLane5

Postby CandyLane5 » Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:45 pm

Quote Ebybrowempoly: i hope so.i'm sick the way they are always making jack out to be the bad guy.jack needs to be happy for awhile.they need to make victor life hell and phyllis.jill will feel like a fool.i can't understand why she thinks jack could do that.jack had no need to kill him when he was going to tell the truth.

I agree... it was a senseless yelling match... the old Jill, would have never have done that... she would have known Jack would not kill anyone... and also she would not have thrown caution to the wind, concerning Ji Min with her life or money..

CandyLane5

Postby CandyLane5 » Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:46 pm

Quote Eppy: I hope Maggie finds the killer - like Inspector Clousou she bumbles and fumbles every investigation, so I don't hold out much hope that she will come up with anything, so I guess it will be up to Jack!! 8) 8) 8)

LOL... Maggie learned everything from Will Bardwell... as so she said at his deathbed...

Eppy

Postby Eppy » Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:55 pm

Quote CandyLane5:
Quote Eppy: I hope Maggie finds the killer - like Inspector Clousou she bumbles and fumbles every investigation, so I don't hold out much hope that she will come up with anything, so I guess it will be up to Jack!! 8) 8) 8)

LOL... Maggie learned everything from Will Bardwell... as so she said at his deathbed...
That comment is probably what sent him to the 'great beyond'.

CandyLane5

Postby CandyLane5 » Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:03 pm

Eppy!!! Excellent.. that was a hilarious comment... LOL :-) What a visual...Will, with his eyes wet and blinking.

PLC02

Postby PLC02 » Fri Nov 23, 2007 12:04 am

Jack blames Victor! 8) Victor blames Jack! 8) I think Victor will hire Paul to find the real killer David Chow! >)

Texas Sunflower

Postby Texas Sunflower » Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:42 am

I tried of this whole storyline. It was dumb and now they don't know how to get out of it.... Hire new writers. I still think Amber's buddy - can't even remember his name now - killed J-Min and I wish they would clear this up, Vickki have the baby and get on with our old show with fun and trouble storylines... Get over Victor-Jack revenge. Get back to business, please. Remember when Y&R was No. 1 for 18 years???

Eppy

Postby Eppy » Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:15 am

Quote CandyLane5: Eppy!!! Excellent.. that was a hilarious comment... LOL :-) What a visual...Will, with his eyes wet and blinking.
Leaves me sobbing too! %( %( %(

Return to “The Young and the Restless”