Billy & Chelsea

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
heysista

Billy & Chelsea

Postby heysista » Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:25 am

Do you think Billy will ask Chelsea to sleep with Stitch so that he can have Victoria back?

heysista

Re: Billy & Chelsea

Postby heysista » Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:28 am

More likely Billy is gonna sleep with Chelsea, but the question was will Billy talk Chelsea into sleeping with Stitch, No he won't have to, that's why they are going to find Stitch's wife, to find the dirt on him.

selenacross

Postby selenacross » Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:17 pm

I think Billy is falling in love with Chelsea. He just doesn't know it yet.

selenacross

Postby selenacross » Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:34 pm

It's so obvious Billy is falling for Chelsea. But is Chelsea falling for him?

deceived

Postby deceived » Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:40 pm

Quote selenacross: It's so obvious Billy is falling for Chelsea. But is Chelsea falling for him?

YES! The looks she has behind his back, she is hoping for more... and she said something the other day that made me think she will help Billy get their son back into their lives where he belongs... As usual, men are more important to Victoria than her kids...

hubbardfan

Postby hubbardfan » Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:43 pm

If she is, she can expect to get the full brunt of Adam's wrath, along w/Billy! He's not being cowardly and hiding out as some have suggested; he's healing from his burns and doesn't want to come back and scare the hell out of his Peanut w/bandages and burns! He's keeping watch to make sure they're okay, but he's not happy seeing what's going on: Billy lurking around his kid; Chelsea leaving Peanut w/a sitter while she goes galavanting off to the land down under w/Billy-Boy; leaning on Victor instead of Jack like he asked her to...the list goes on! He's pissed and I don't blame him! I wish they'd hurry up and do what they're gonna do about a recast and get this show on the road! ~)

deceived

Postby deceived » Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:45 pm

Quote hubbardfan: If she is, she can expect to get the full brunt of Adam's wrath, along w/Billy! He's not being cowardly and hiding out as some have suggested; he's healing from his burns and doesn't want to come back and scare the hell out of his Peanut w/bandages and burns! He's keeping watch to make sure they're okay, but he's not happy seeing what's going on: Billy lurking around his kid; Chelsea leaving Peanut w/a sitter while she goes galavanting off to the land down under w/Billy-Boy; leaning on Victor instead of Jack like he asked her to...the list goes on! He's pissed and I don't blame him! I wish they'd hurry up and do what they're gonna do about a recast and get this show on the road! ~)

I just love how the writers are taking their time with Adam's return... he will be up to his old ways immediately!!

habbyfan

Postby habbyfan » Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:57 pm

Quote deceived:
Quote hubbardfan: If she is, she can expect to get the full brunt of Adam's wrath, along w/Billy! He's not being cowardly and hiding out as some have suggested; he's healing from his burns and doesn't want to come back and scare the hell out of his Peanut w/bandages and burns! He's keeping watch to make sure they're okay, but he's not happy seeing what's going on: Billy lurking around his kid; Chelsea leaving Peanut w/a sitter while she goes galavanting off to the land down under w/Billy-Boy; leaning on Victor instead of Jack like he asked her to...the list goes on! He's pissed and I don't blame him! I wish they'd hurry up and do what they're gonna do about a recast and get this show on the road! ~)

I just love how the writers are taking their time with Adam's return... he will be up to his old ways immediately!!

It will be a race between who strikes first Victor or Adam.

selenacross

Postby selenacross » Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:30 pm

A huge triangle is coming. I see it now. One of the few things that keeps me watching this deadly dull show.

Galazz

Postby Galazz » Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:17 pm

I choose Billy. At least he isn't a child killer.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”